PDA

View Full Version : Male on Male Overnight Dares (science-fiction)

fujifame
07-10-2008, 08:28 PM
So one day I had my friend come over, we played in the sandbox, then washed off in the pool, and finally sat by the bonfire as the day turned into the night. As me and my friend sat by the fire we started to think of things to do, we sat around and thought for a while and then I told him that he had to be in his boxers for two hours. He told me he would but that I had to strip naked and sit there for two hours. I said that I would only do the same thing he did. So as we both sat there naked...did that go the wrong way or what.

After about three minutes we started to thing of other things, I told him that we would do this thing I saw on getDare.com by a person on there. I told him to sit still as I went inside, I got something and came back outside, I told hime to stand up, he did then I told him to stand still, I took some string and tied it around his man parts and pulled it under his leg. I then tied it to my parts and under my leg. I told him that whoever couldn't take the pain anymore would have to be the others persons slave for the night, no matter what they made them do. We started walking away from each other, soon I heard this oohh ouch I quit. I am the master.

I pulled something out from the corner and told him to put his hands behind his back, as I handcuffed him. I walked him inside and told him to go to my room, as I went and got some supplies. I came in my room to find him standing by the door, still in handcuffs. I dragged him over to the closet and rehooked his handcuffs to the clothes bar, that had no clothes on it. I made him step back a little bit so that he was bending over, then I took a board and spanked him till he turned cherry red. I told the crying boy that that is what would happen if he didn't listen to me he said okay. I told him that since he was crying I was going to treat him like a baby. I did.

First I put him in small tight pants, and then gave him so stuff to make him pee, alot. I uncuffed him picked him up and laid him down on the bed. I took off his pants, cleaned him up, and put a diaper on him. Then I took him in my arms and rocked him till he actually fell asleep. I woke him up about a half and hour later and took off all his clothes again. I spanked him again, just 'cause. I then took my thing and stuck it in a glass of water and made him drink it. I then cuffed him back up in the closet. I shaved off all of his pubic hair, and then I put a diaper on him and wrapped him up in tightly in plastic wrap. I then gave him some more pee drink, and some laxitive. I made him suck on me for a while, by then he had already gone in his diaper. I spanked him again and then went to bed, leaving him tied there. The next morning I woke up, then I woke him up, I laid him on the bed changed him, even though his term was over. I spanked him and then made him go along the next two hours, like a puppie, on all fours. MORE COMMING SOON!!!

Knots101
07-10-2008, 08:37 PM
You got the point comming through but it is going way to fast, Needs more detail and better spelling

TrekBoy008
07-15-2008, 02:49 PM
I like it, but I agree with AllTiedUp10's comments. Slow down and add more detail. For instance, how old are the characters?