PDA

View Full Version : test my bodies limits

wtfgto
03-07-2013, 04:20 PM
Ok here we go... Im a muscular athetic 24yo who has nearly no dislikes.. I want hard core dares, my ass is not off limits... I can fist it if need be, and i will send pics to my darer in return! I will do nearly anything .. Come show me whos boss

surfguy
03-08-2013, 06:36 AM
Okay, let's test your anal limits! You said you can fist - but can you go further? Once a fist is in, add other fingers or objects as well. Let me know (and see) what else fits in. If you can't get anything extra in, i want a picture of the fisting, and there will be a punishment

AthaT9S
03-08-2013, 04:50 PM
1. Strip
2. Using a shoe lace tie up your cock and ball so your balls are separated from your cock
3. Drink a bottle of beer
4. Insert the bottle in your ass and keep it there for at least 2 a hours - want photos, preferable with a clock in them showing the start and end time
4. Without removing the lace in 2 above, tie your hands to cock and balls and keep them there for 8 hours (overnight?)

mrcamslave
03-08-2013, 04:56 PM
Masturbate into a full bottle of beer, then fuck your ass with it getting it as deep as possible, then drink the beer from the bottle. Picture proof please