PDA

View Full Version : Punish my cunt and ass

layenni
03-07-2013, 12:42 PM
I need some punishments for my cunt and ass. I am at the office with very limited supplies but who can make sure they give me good ideas. I am so horny that I am wetting my panties.

Dravot
03-07-2013, 03:39 PM
Use a paper clip or if your brave a bulldog clip put it on your clit or pussy lips now stuff your panties up your pussy, after twenty minutes return to the bathroom, take your panties out of your pussy, put them in your mouth and edge 3 times, after the third edge you may cum.

I look forward to a detailed report.

layenni
03-07-2013, 05:58 PM
Done. That was exciting. Would love more fun things to do. I used a paper clip on my clit and the black papr pincher things on my lips and stuffed my pussy with my panties.

Dravot
03-07-2013, 06:00 PM
Did you do the second part of the dare yet? Once you have and tell me how it was I'll give you another more interesting dare.

layenni
03-07-2013, 06:02 PM
I did but i came the first time. I was unable to edge 3 times.

Dravot
03-07-2013, 06:08 PM
tsk tsk, what will we do about that.

I want you to find another woman who would have one and ask to borrow a bobby pin.

You will also need to borrow an object from a man that is no longer than 6 inches long and no more than one inch across.

Once you have the items, post on here and I will instruct you further.

Met
03-08-2013, 06:13 AM
why dont you add a few likes and dislikes.

you seem to like to cum, so why dont you masturabte until you cum with a new object from your office every hour.