PDA

View Full Version : please reply..

kingsize
03-06-2013, 03:34 AM
Can a girl forget her past physical 1 year old relations ??
Actually we are had sex many times. She is always happy with me but yaa she is never in relationship with me and she brock up with me. So ?? She'll forget me easily ??

Red
03-06-2013, 04:46 AM
She was never in a relationship with you yet she broke up with you? That doesn't really make sense to me, hun. It sounds like it was a friends with benefits situation...and no, I doubt she'll forget you.

kingsize
03-06-2013, 05:33 AM
She was never in a relationship with you yet she broke up with you? That doesn't really make sense to me, hun. It sounds like it was a friends with benefits situation...and no, I doubt she'll forget you.

Yes, you can say that from her side this is friends with benefit relation, and now she broke this relationship, but can she forget me easily ? Can she forget also her physical relation with me easily ?? Can she contect with me ever in future ???

Red
03-06-2013, 01:41 PM
Was this the first girl that you've ever been with and how old are you?

JustaBrony
03-06-2013, 01:44 PM
I'm sure she'll do find hun, relationships will always hurt when they end, but as time moves on it hurts less and less. :)

kingsize
03-06-2013, 08:11 PM
Was this the first girl that you've ever been with and how old are you?

Yes she is 1st girl

kingsize
03-06-2013, 08:12 PM
I'm sure she'll do find hun, relationships will always hurt when they end, but as time moves on it hurts less and less. :)

What u mean "she'll find Hun" ??? I cant understand meaning of Hun.

MysticalMadness
03-07-2013, 06:05 AM
"hun"=short version of "honey"

Dareholic
03-07-2013, 01:55 PM
I doubt she will ever forget you, but it does sound like she has moved on. Remember the fun you had, and move on yourself.

kingsize
03-08-2013, 11:18 AM
I doubt she will ever forget you, but it does sound like she has moved on. Remember the fun you had, and move on yourself.

She is back today but she told me before that she never want me in her life, so, I told her " I'm dead for you " and cut the call...
I'm really missing her but I cant loose my self respect, but really want her. Hope she'll be come back and I'll hug her, very tight. Plz pray for me and my love..
Thanks to all