PDA

View Full Version : 18F dares for me and my boy toy

upforanytinggirl
03-05-2013, 11:18 PM
We are both 18, my boyfriend and I, and are looking for new things to try out in bed :) We havent really tried much at all, just anal, a few vaginal sex positions, and have talked about using chocolate sauce or trying some hand cuffs and a blind fold. so we need ideas. This is where you come in, dare us on things to do and I will report back when we get a chance to do them if we chose to do them. Thanks alot guys and girls!

Drumkidq102
03-05-2013, 11:19 PM
I dare you to try a 3 sum

upforanytinggirl
03-05-2013, 11:25 PM
Im not sure if either of us would like that very much.

Drumkidq102
03-05-2013, 11:28 PM
You never know until you try ;)

Brahater
03-06-2013, 01:14 AM
Dress in a short skirt a tight t-shirt which shows off your nipples.
No bra, no panties but high heels.
Your boyfind has to dress in tight jeans without underpants and a leather jacket with nothing under it. Let the jacket open.

Drive to a shopping mall and visit a furniture store. Look for a quite corner. Open the zipper of his jeans, take out his cock (but leave the jeans on) and blow him. Let him spray his whole load on your face and hair. Don’t wipe off.
Then you both look for a shop assistant and ask him something about the furniture.

Grindboy
03-06-2013, 06:14 AM
Scratch that, I just read your limits! Herp Derp!

ICE!!!!!

Use ice! It's an amazing way to add a little kinkiness into a mostly vanilla relationship. You could start by sitting cross legged on the bed facing each other and just start running the ice over each other to see where you both like it!

You could work your way up to using it to "torture" your tied partner.

Met
03-06-2013, 08:39 AM
A collar and a leash, take turns in leading eachother around.
If you pull the leash between your legs and up your back, he will have his face in your crotch.
You can tie it somewhere, together with a spreader it can be real fun hehe.

Tell us what you decided to do