PDA

View Full Version : Quick "holding pee" ideas wanted

CookieMaker
03-05-2013, 01:20 PM
So, this is my situation: I'm watching some really lame movie on tv (it'll end in almost 40 minutes). I'm sitting on couch with laptop on table, next to me my flatmate (21/F), lying, doesn't see what I'm writing, but will see anything I'm doing. I don't want her to realise anything. She talk to me about movie, but nothing important, just making fun of plot line. We were for shopping and I drank 1 litre of isotonic drink while that. It was four hours ago, I wasn't in bathroom after coming back. I drank something else in home, eat light meal and delayed visit in restroom just because I wanted to hold for fun. It got more serious about hour ago, so I discretely put my pull-up diaper (can see in my albums, the one of "skate" themed pack). It's not a best one for releasing full bladder (tested, it will be ruined very quickly and I don't own plastic pants), but will stop small leaks. Also, I wear briefs with penguins motive, sport shorts and t-shirt, nothing else. I think I should last for hour for more than sure, but after that I'll be desperate. Now I'm like 6,5/10, where 10 is for full wetting.

Any ideas? ;)

qatguy
03-05-2013, 01:36 PM
Drink warm water and tea.