PDA

View Full Version : Help me with my homework plz

catsanddogs
03-04-2013, 05:11 PM
Well homework and me don't get along since I can't focus on doing it. So I was hoping I could get dares or tasks to do if I don't do it like I start it but stop doing it or flat out forget. Maybe will do something while doing homework. Limits are food,major pain, public, family, poo, cum eating, piss drinking, xdress.
Will try other things if not limits I forgot but don't thinking forgot any. I have toys and items to use and I u want to know specifically pm me and I will tell u thanks

Fallen4life
03-04-2013, 05:34 PM
You said what u won't do...what will u do? What toys do you have? For not posting these, you will stick tooth paste up your ass.

catsanddogs
03-04-2013, 06:33 PM
No toothpaste since have had done before and hurts to much for my liking either but likes are anal, pet play like act like a dog, mild pain and light public like round house when home alone and backyard home alone,and whatever else I will try. Toys I got a med plug and large plug, 6.5 inch dildo, anal douche, anal beads, then baby stuffs since diaperpup so diaper,a single bottle and pacis. Then basic house hold items and that's all I got. Oh and underwear since got thong two jocks ladder shorts bbs and few briefs.

Fallen4life
03-09-2013, 10:11 PM
For every time you get homework, the first time you are home after you find out you will put in your large butt plug and put on you diaper. You are then two drink 3-large glasses of water. You are not allowed to take any of this off for ANY reason (even to go to the bathroom) without permission from me via PM. You are to keep these on until you finish your homework. If you don't do it, you are to leave on the same diaper for 24 hours after the homework is due. Before you do any of this you are to PM me a dare.

catsanddogs
03-12-2013, 12:50 PM
well i sent you a pm. anything else sorta?

Sharp Shooter
03-12-2013, 03:36 PM
You need to lock an ankle to your desk or table when you do your homework. Put the key in a frozen block of ice, so you're stuck until it melts. Remove all unnecessary distractions like cell phone, TV remote, iPod, etc. so you have ONLY your homework to keep you busy.

For each time that you defeat this self control, you may not cum for at least 48 hours and are to sleep (in that penalty period) with your wrists bound behind your back and ankles tied together.

Report is due.

catsanddogs
03-12-2013, 09:28 PM
You need to lock an ankle to your desk or table when you do your homework. Put the key in a frozen block of ice, so you're stuck until it melts. Remove all unnecessary distractions like cell phone, TV remote, iPod, etc. so you have ONLY your homework to keep you busy.

For each time that you defeat this self control, you may not cum for at least 48 hours and are to sleep (in that penalty period) with your wrists bound behind your back and ankles tied together.

Report is due.

ummmmmm i got nothing to lock myself to my desk and cant really lock self to desk srry :/ aaannnnd for my homework my laptop is needed for this tutor site to help me study

lucky7z
03-13-2013, 08:51 AM
Get a box of condoms and a tube of icy hot. Strip to nothing when you sit down to do work. Before you start work, open and unroll a condom and squeeze icy hot inside. Set a goal for an amount of work to get done. From that point until you hit your goal, you have to follow a few rules.
1- If you leave your desk for any reason, (bathroom, etc) you must be wearing the condom, then may remove it when u return to work at your desk.
2- Keep a tally of every time you catch yourself off task. When finished with your work goal, count the total tallied. Put on the condom, and for each talley give 10 good strokes then wait 20 seconds then continue til youve accounted for every tally.
Good luck.