PDA

View Full Version : Tessdogs last ever post!!!

Tessdog
03-10-2007, 12:30 PM
Ok, I think I am done posting on Getdare. After recent run-in's with "the man" now I hope you all enjoyed my stories because I will be taking them and giving them to other sites. Actually I might even make another site... But I will not go into that I might get banned : ( SO I leave you all with this. Getdare is a Great Site it is fun and a place where I smile. Getdare has great members with people who have fun and smile. But some Staff are not letting us Smile to the full extent. I hope Getdare fixes itself and maybe one day in the future I will return....... GOODbye getdare.....

Musty 21
03-10-2007, 01:36 PM
this post should be removed...... by

Smile Guy
03-10-2007, 01:58 PM
Is the "Smile" thing relating to me? You will be sorely missed and I am sorry for any falling outs you may have had. Although, I'm a little confused about the nature of your living.

Soraslight
03-10-2007, 02:02 PM
See ya man, good bye with love lol. You'll be missed, and so will you stories. Perhaps we will meet again some day :-/.

Soraslight
03-10-2007, 02:04 PM
Hope you like me sig.

Manbearpig
03-10-2007, 02:32 PM
i guess good bye. loved the stories. and smileguy, i don't think that smile thing was a cheap shot at you, but i'm not sure...

cheesy dude
03-10-2007, 02:33 PM
not really a story at all is it?

because you all obviously like it il just move it to the lounge

thehippiespy
03-10-2007, 02:42 PM
I am new and I just read some of this guys stories. I think they are the best on the site. I just do see why they kicked out.

thehippiespy
03-10-2007, 02:52 PM
Also you messed up the title. It Should Be Tessdog's Last Post!

cheesy dude
03-10-2007, 03:08 PM
well its done now

chain
03-10-2007, 06:10 PM
It was cheap shot at me because I asked him to stop making posts everywhere about wanting to be a mod.

Rob
03-10-2007, 07:23 PM
I was attacking those posts as they were made. I cannot say that I will miss him nor his quest for power. There are some people that don't deserve what they have. He called his own stories "the best". He was conceited and big-headed, and I promise you that he is reading this thread right now, but I don't care because I am saying the things he needs to hear. No one likes a primadonna, especially a bad one. Goodbye, Tessdog.

chain
03-10-2007, 07:30 PM
I agree, to make it worse he wanted to become admin later....details in a thread I am writing in the getdare.com section.

Kingkong
03-10-2007, 07:35 PM
I think that if he is reading this he is saying that he is sorry..... This story is very intresting by the way. I really want to meet this guy.

Musty 21
03-10-2007, 09:27 PM
thehippiespy was his second account but i dun know wat he is gonna do. I wasn't going to tell but seeing as it is banned.... i think we all need to get over this tessdog thing. I will miss him but this can ruin our site

TrekBoy008
03-10-2007, 09:42 PM
I don't know Tessdog, but I will say that his recent posts seemed to be very arrogant in their tone, as if he felt that he could do everything better than everyone else. Also, his method of trying to get people to rally behind him by posting the same link in several places seemed to be counter-productive as it obviously made many people here angry.
I think he had only the best intentions with his ideas, but his methods and his attitude ruined it for him. A shame, really.

Kingkong
03-10-2007, 09:50 PM
Please Note: Tessdog will be back in two weeks. The problem has been fixed Tessdog apoilgies to everyone before. : )

Manbearpig
03-11-2007, 07:47 PM
Tessdog was a great member (before he went powerhungry). But I wont lie. After seeing him post over and over again for us to read his opinion, i got upset and angry. I did not like that. And I know he was sorry (at least he says, i will take his word on that) but it still doesnt change the fact that what he did was wrong.

depp=noob=lol
03-12-2007, 07:15 AM
it is a pity that this happened, a member who knows getdare for 1 month does this.... i am very pleased by the reaction of the getdare staff. i want to give them the biggest compliment there is. without their reaction this site would get a mess..

I hope that we can forget that this happened and that we never have to hear about this person again.

Manbearpig
03-12-2007, 05:34 PM
The last few days have certainly been crazy...

Question to Depp: Is this the craziest thing that has happened to the site???

Manbearpig
03-12-2007, 05:47 PM
it is a pity that this happened, a member who knows getdare for 1 month does this.... i am very pleased by the reaction of the getdare staff. i want to give them the biggest compliment there is. without their reaction this site would get a mess..

I hope that we can forget that this happened and that we never have to hear about this person again.

i dont think we can forget this in my opinion. it shows how not to be a member. and to tessdog. deal with it. i'm sorry, but you broke the rules. when will you stop flooding with ur posts. i'm sorry we all respected u but we have to move on (kinda weird since i just said we cant forget about this :confused:) we will remember this but we will move on (there we go:D )

Musty 21
03-18-2007, 07:40 PM
if u look in the getdare.com forum, in one of depps posts, it says that his ban will be reversed in 20 days. I dun remeber when i read this, but he will be back

chain
03-19-2007, 08:29 AM
Well actually he was wrong, since this is a new thing someone (not me) over did it and it was a permanent ban. I have since lifted the ban and Tessdog will return in 6 days completing his two week probation.