PDA

View Full Version : Non-sexual dares

CookieMaker
03-04-2013, 02:10 PM
Anyone with creative, maybe funny, non-sexual dares? Just like in "normal" truth or dare? :p

daredevil2468
03-04-2013, 02:16 PM
more info, is it just you playing?

CookieMaker
03-04-2013, 02:31 PM
I though about myself (too much sexual dares, need some variety), but if someone want to join then I don't mind.

Herr November
03-05-2013, 06:26 AM
You asked for something non-sexual. You don't even have to get naked for this, so I think it qualifies, but let's see:

Pick a celebrity you find sexy. With pen and paper, write this sentence 200 times: "I want to put my erect penis in <celebrity name>'s <orifice>." (I see you identify as trans, so modify the sentence if necessary.) You must do it in public (meaning not at home). While writing it, you can't be completely alone (meaning in an empty room), but of course you don't have to show it to anyone. At the end of the day, pick a mail box at a random house/apartment to put your confession in.

CookieMaker
03-05-2013, 08:31 AM
Pick a celebrity you find sexy. With pen and paper, write this sentence 200 times: "I want to put my erect penis in <celebrity name>'s <orifice>." (I see you identify as trans, so modify the sentence if necessary.) You must do it in public (meaning not at home). While writing it, you can't be completely alone (meaning in an empty room), but of course you don't have to show it to anyone. At the end of the day, pick a mail box at a random house/apartment to put your confession in.

It's still connected with sex somehow, but it also seem to be fun, so I'll try it soon. Nice idea with random mail box. :)

Herr November
03-07-2013, 02:01 PM
Fair enough, how about this: learn the first minute of this dance:

http://youtu.be/bkzsoJf-UsA

And then go somewhere that's near a busy road or, if you're really daring, a shopping mall, and do the dance with headphones in for at least 30 seconds.

Have fun!