bondageboy457
03-02-2013, 08:27 PM
any dares involving pee? :D
will hold it in, drink it, etc.
i have water & gatorade.
please make me do it.

CookieMaker
03-02-2013, 08:39 PM
Put on two pairs of underwear and pants. Drink a glass every 30 minutes until you'll on "potty dancing" point. Stop drinking and from now you can't use hands to hold yourself, cross legs or sit on something that give you helping pressure. No dancing too - you're big boy! ;) Your task is to not going into bathroom until there will be a visible, fist-sized wet spot on your pants. But you can't force it! Hold as long as you can. Then you can piss into glass, stop and hold again. Every time you hold yourself or do anything to help holding pee in, you must take a big sip from filled with urine glass. Wait twenty minutes. Relax for five seconds, completely, then start holding again. Wait an hour. The more you pee in pants, the more you must drink as punishment (every short leak, few drops, anything = glass of any liquid to drink). Go to restroom, pee through your double underwear and sleep in it. You're not allowed to use bathroom until your undies dry.

PM me or post on blog with results. Enjoy!

bondageboy457
03-02-2013, 08:45 PM
Put on two pairs of underwear and pants. Drink a glass every 30 minutes until you'll on "potty dancing" point. Stop drinking and from now you can't use hands to hold yourself, cross legs or sit on something that give you helping pressure. No dancing too - you're big boy! ;) Your task is to not going into bathroom until there will be a visible, fist-sized wet spot on your pants. But you can't force it! Hold as long as you can. Then you can piss into glass, stop and hold again. Every time you hold yourself or do anything to help holding pee in, you must take a big sip from filled with urine glass. Wait twenty minutes. Relax for five seconds, completely, then start holding again. Wait an hour. The more you pee in pants, the more you must drink as punishment (every short leak, few drops, anything = glass of any liquid to drink). Go to restroom, pee through your double underwear and sleep in it. You're not allowed to use bathroom until your undies dry.

PM me or post on blog with results. Enjoy!

i would do that except for the peeing in my pants part because i can't let my parents see it. please punish me for this. i will drink more pee or do something else as punishment. it can't be something that other people will notice. i'm sorry, i should have clarified that. again, i should be punished for that.

bondageboy457
03-02-2013, 08:49 PM
oh and what would you like me to drink? water or gatorade?

does anybody else have a dare?

CookieMaker
03-02-2013, 09:02 PM
It's up to you, but for more fun I would choose gatorade. I sent new rules by PM. ;)

bondageboy457
03-02-2013, 09:08 PM
ok, gatorade it is. thank you.