PDA

View Full Version : Throwing your dog some scraps...

Miss_Gerdes
07-09-2008, 07:48 PM
I'm a new Mistress, and would like some ideas on rewards you give your sub. In my case student.
I'll start out with my favorite:
I Have my student lay on their back on the floor. Then I stand over their head with my ankles lined up with their ears.. I tell them I am overwhelmed with pity for them, and I have decided to throw them a scrap. I then ,while still positioned with there head looking up between my ankles, I slide my panties down until they are stretched over their face. I hold it there for how ever long they deserve.:D

oreo_is_back
07-09-2008, 07:53 PM
Wouldn't that technically be teasing instead of rewarding? Thus, it would be more of a half-reward? They're only looking at something they (Could) want. Hm.

Miss_Gerdes
07-09-2008, 07:58 PM
Hmmm, well, I see it as a reward, a little one. I like teasing. So Give me some rewards and teasers.

oreo_is_back
07-09-2008, 08:04 PM
It depends what the sub/slave likes I guess. For example when I was rewarded I would spend some quality time with my Master, and we would sort of net shop for clothes together. ( I loved that, he had good taste!)
Anyway, a reward would be in the interest of the sub/slave as well as the interest of the Domme or Master/Mistress.

Miss_Gerdes
07-09-2008, 08:10 PM
Ok so does anyone hand out "treats" to reward their sub for obeying really nice?