PDA

View Full Version : 19F Home alone. Bored, seeking dares and answering truths.

CuriousRedHead
03-01-2013, 11:01 AM
Hey guys :)

As the title says, I'm currently home alone, and to be honest, I'm so very bored.

I'd love to complete some dares today, or answer some humiliating truths.
Ideally, if I am receiving dares, I would love if the first few involved shower dares, as I'm going to hop into the shower very soon.

I own: One rabbit vibrator, one butt plug, one vibrating butt plug, large anal beads, a douche kit, and one bullet vibrator.

Likes; Humiliation, orgasm control, light pain, bathroom control, anal, having set rules to follow.

Dislikes; Toothpaste, watersports.

Limits; Blood, public, too much pain, pictures/videos.

Obviously it may take me some time to come back after completing the shower dares, but I will give detailed accounts of the completion, and of course the same for any dares after.
As for the truths, the more personal and humiliating the better.

Thank you all so much. ;)

Wer Muschi Folter
03-01-2013, 11:16 AM
Stick a thin but heavy object in your ass (use a lot of lube) and a vibrator in your pussy, While inside the shower you must stand with your legs shoulder width apart whole time. Keep track of the amount of time the object falls out. You must spank your pussy with a hairbrush 10x for every one time the object fell out of your ass, while in the shower. You may cum as many times as you like. The more times, the better

I hope you like this as I am new to this dare thing.

enaz
03-01-2013, 01:08 PM
To make the day more interesting, you must ask this thread for permission to go to the bathroom for the rest of the day.