PDA

View Full Version : Why do masters only want skinny grls?

sub_at_heart
07-08-2008, 04:09 PM
I just want to kno why masters only want skinny girls? Is there something wrong with the rest of us? I mean, i am not exactly fat, but i am not real skinny either, little curvy. I am 5'5'' and about 155 pounds, tho i am losing weight steadily till i get to 140. I have 36 D size bra, but kinda a big butt. I dont think anyone will want me cuz i am not athletic or ripped or really skinny like everyone wants. Why does everyone want that? :confused::(

Sambo123
07-08-2008, 04:12 PM
I can only hope you want a master. I hate skinny girls, it isn't right. Girls with a bit more fun are a lot better, and you sound just about right girly ;)

AverageDaniel
07-08-2008, 04:16 PM
That's society for you. We as men are brainwashed into believing that the only way a girl can be good looking is if she has a waist the size of a twig.

Sum
07-08-2008, 05:36 PM
Song Time...

Walks into the room

Alternately...

She's a perfect 10, but she wears a 12

edit
Think I'll actually put something constructive as well. It's like Daniel said, media and society have said to people that this is the look you should apparently find attractive. To be honest though, if you've only found people who want skinny girls then you've probably only found superficial people who are not worth two shakes of a turd covered stick as Doms.

Robert_Z_man
07-08-2008, 06:23 PM
I just want to kno why masters only want skinny girls? Is there something wrong with the rest of us? I mean, i am not exactly fat, but i am not real skinny either, little curvy. I am 5'5'' and about 155 pounds, tho i am losing weight steadily till i get to 140. I have 36 D size bra, but kinda a big butt. I dont think anyone will want me cuz i am not athletic or ripped or really skinny like everyone wants. Why does everyone want that? :confused::(

I don't mind skinny girls but i think its more attractive for girls to be a healthy size not all bones and skin, you sound like you would be perfect for anyone to have you as a slave.

SubMissChievous
07-08-2008, 06:33 PM
Not everyone wants that :)

Sure, there are some who prefer a certain body type just like some others have a preference for a certain hair color, breasts size, etc. But most I've talked to are more interested in finding a person that they will be compatible with over finding a super model. Yeah I admit that I only talk with the serious ones though so my "experience" may be biased from that but the good news about it is that the good ones out there are not so obsessed in finding a "perfect" shape.

Oh well... anyways... who would want a slave that is too skinny & that after spanking them only twice they already break in half? :D

Master_B
07-08-2008, 08:40 PM
I'll add to this.

At some point, our society created the illusion that skinny women were more attractive because of the fact that women with more to them were more likely to have a healthy baby. And, due to a lack of contraceptives in the 1800's, it became that if you wanted a girl for her body, a skinny girl was the way to stay out of a commitment. And the idea of skinniness equaling attractiveness stuck, even if the reason was forgotten.

Some men, those whom you can actually trust in a commitment, actually prefer the "more-to-love" type. I do, personally.

soldier02
07-08-2008, 08:57 PM
i'm a master and i hate skinny chicks but i hate fat chicks too i like girl in the middle of the two.

sub_at_heart
07-08-2008, 10:16 PM
thanks you guys. u all really make me feel better. ^_^

Sum
07-09-2008, 02:03 AM
And, due to a lack of contraceptives in the 1800's, it became that if you wanted a girl for her body, a skinny girl was the way to stay out of a commitment.

That's one theory, another is that it's a more recent phenomena, brought about by Hollywood some of the early iconic figures from there. Up to really recently being larger was a sign of wealth, and so, attractive, the same as being pale.

I thought the reason why large bums were fashionable in the 17th (am in the right century there) was as an advert for anal sex, as it is considerably harder to get a girl pregnant from that.
Contraceptives were around, the condom was invented around 2000 years ago.

Bandit|Queen
07-09-2008, 02:38 AM
Marilyn Monroe is one of the biggest sexual icons ever, she was a size 16-20 and her weight fluctuated throughout her life. She was never called fat and was and is considered to be one of the sexiest women ever. I have to agree I love to look at a woman who has curves, ok I'm not a man but I think feminine curves are so sexy to look at. Enjoy what you have, if you diet do it for you not anyone else. I have made that mistake before.

I'm a very curvy girl and have had 0 self asteem for a long time, I understand that you feel that no one will want you because of your curves, my bra size is 36-38DD and the rest of me is in proportion. I am also 5ft10 and am taller than most guys, I have very little going for me lol. Seriously most of the guys I know like a girl who has curves and looks feminine, who wants to hug something that is skin and bone? Who wants to look at someone who looks like a boy or like they hadvn't eaten in a while? Most of the guys I know prefer curves so maybe you have only spoken to the imature Masters who are impressionable by society :)

Embrace your curves and love them because you are going to have to live with them for quite a while :) I have a Master/bf so not all want the standard size that fits the standard dress! Keep looking and you will find someone who likes you for you no matter how curvey you are, by the looks of it you will have a list to choose from :D

Sings along with sum1:
The anorexic chicks, the model 6
They don't hold no weight with me
Well 8 or 9, well that's just fine
But I like to hold something I can see

'Cause we love our love,
in different sizes
*sways singing loudly and re-living my youth*

MstDynamic
07-09-2008, 11:12 AM
Chin up babes, We all not as shallow as a rain puddle :)

The 'normal' girl as i see it, is more fun than the skinny 'oh look at me i'm so that'! though agree not all skinny girls are like that either, before I get roasted on that comment lol

About time the media got to grip with the real size people, show skinny magazine girls, then they harp on in the next coloum the 'New Diet', no wonder most have a complex about weight issues.

Be who you are and the right person see you for who you are. :D:):cool:

Manbearpig
07-09-2008, 12:20 PM
yea everyone has their own prefrence. like it has been mentioned above, some people hate skinny, skinny girls and some people hate big slaves. it all is a prefrence. to be honest, i like girls (slaves and ones i know) to be in the middle. i sometimes like a big butt to be honest. i think masters looking for slaves should deny someone because they are too fat or something. first it could lead them to having a tough time finding a slave. they should listen to their likes/dislikes and maybe you will fine out this slave is perfect for you. people should be more consideret (sorry, you guys know i try my best spelling)

Fiendish
07-09-2008, 05:41 PM
I have no problem with any size, so long as you aren't terribly deformed...

:p Good luck

Isabell
07-10-2008, 08:51 PM
I have to agree with most of the others. As long as you are happy with yourself and it doesn't cause you any major health problems. Don't worry about losing the weight. Females look much better with curves in my opinion.:D;) It's a matter of finding the right Master for you. Don't give up your search. Chances are the Master who will take you not being "public perfect" will most likely not be perfect looking themselves.

Believe it or not Masters/Mistresses have the same problem of finding a slave who will serve them as they are. This goes both ways for tops and bottoms. It's a long search but it will be well worth the wait when you find someone.

algernon
07-10-2008, 09:58 PM
It has to do with attitude too. Usually, I find skinny girls are more secure with themselves and therefore more secure with the relationship. In my experience, they are more willing to experiment and less whiny as slaves. Now, that doesn't mean I would pick a skinny girl over a fat girl, but your problem may be more your self-esteem than your weight. I'm not interested in a relationship with a girl who is not secure with herself.

Traveler
07-11-2008, 10:43 AM
First someone please define "skinny". Size 0 to 3 is extra small, 4 to 7 is small, 8 to 14 is medium, 15 to 21 is large over that is extra large. But that is my rule of thumb. Those who I refer to as "sticks with bumps" I am usually to worried to play with because of breakage. And seeing skeleton structure is also not a good thing when one can count their ribs from a distance. Preference in the social standard as turned from a curvaceous very well defines figure to the one figure style of is it a girl or boy in general. Most thin women have an certain higher than thou look at those even a little heavier then them. But modern social is what one perceives as correct. And forces the image upon all to follow.

In many instances of finding a slave we have be referred to as heavy and to fat. Because most are looking for the "perfect" look. Many make demands upon age body build and race even. They are looking for the romance novel idea of modern social views on BDFSM. But if one is looking for to enter in to service then the mind set goes beyond that and find what one wants.

So all can either bend to the perception of what sociality demands as correct. And diet and try to maintain the small. Or be theirself and enjoy being fit for their body is wha they make of it and what they feel comfortable with.

Compare with this: and tell me do you consider her fat or not. And where would you be in comparision with her.

sub_at_heart
07-21-2008, 09:13 AM
Comparing myself to the girl, i dont think she is fat, a lill rounder in the belly, but never fat. I am about as wide shouldered as her, but my stomach and waist are a little skinnier. I have like a major hourglass figure, very curvy. and i now wear anywhere from a size 6 to a 10 in misses, thats american sizes.

youngscotsman
07-22-2008, 12:37 PM
hey it no just u girls that have this problem,, mind u if a lass is too skinny she just looks unwell and somehow wrong :(
size shouldnt really matter tho

wedgieme101
08-13-2008, 06:47 PM
hey i like to fuck fat girls u got more coshin for the pushing baby

x_daringbaby
08-13-2008, 06:56 PM
I don't know...
This is just a theory of mine and I'm not a master so don't blame me if I'm wrong.
I'm size 00 and 12-14 girls, not misses.
I'm 5 feet 1, 85 pounds.
I'm not skin and bones either.
I've got the hourglass figure, a firm ass, and firm tits.
My voice is really high, and my masters always love listening to me becuase they enjoy it when I'm moaning and shit.
Fat girls are just well, most of them have lower voices, and on the phone, it sounds like a guy.
They just aren't as appealing either.

JoMo
08-14-2008, 05:10 PM
Disclaimer: this is not a "FAT CHIKS R WELL UGLY" post, it is a point of view.

I personally prefer thin, slender girls to curvy girls, this is as valid a taste in girls as the curvy over skinny school of thought. Every guy in the world has a different taste in women, most guys have been brainwashed into thinking a certain type of girl is attractive, this needs to be overcome before they discover what they really like, I'm relatively certain I've overcome this boundary, and have discovered that I really do like skinny girls. So not all guys who like skinny girls are shallow, brainwashed idiots.

I would prefer a skinny slave, because that's what I prefer to look at, but personality, connection etc. is considerably more important and so don't be put off, you will find someone.

youngscotsman
08-15-2008, 12:59 PM
it shouldnt matter wot a person looks like,, its wots on the inside that matter ( corny ano, but its true ) if to people r compatible with each other an r comfertable with each other, then size shouldnt matter at all

Bandit|Queen
08-15-2008, 02:37 PM
How can you have an hour glass figure if you are a 00? JaLo is hour glass and she is not a size 00, niether is she fat.

I'd love to know why I "sounds like a dude" and or that my Master doesn't like to hear me "moaning and shit" because I'm not a size 00 or the "model" slim. I have started to become comfortable with who I am and love the fact that I look like a woman and have curves. My Master loves me just how I am and I really don't understand the "thinking" or mentality behind calling people ugly or unatractive because they aren't skinny.

This was not a thread to say you hate fat people, (like someone has already said) it was about someone who was finding people were as close minded and shallow like someone else who has posted in this thread, of course I will mention no names :D

SubMissChievous
08-15-2008, 02:45 PM
I don't know...
This is just a theory of mine and I'm not a master so don't blame me if I'm wrong.
I'm size 00 and 12-14 girls, not misses.
I'm 5 feet 1, 85 pounds.
I'm not skin and bones either.
I've got the hourglass figure, a firm ass, and firm tits.
My voice is really high, and my masters always love listening to me becuase they enjoy it when I'm moaning and shit.
Fat girls are just well, most of them have lower voices, and on the phone, it sounds like a guy.
They just aren't as appealing either.

Saying that most "fat" girls aren't appealing & sound like a guy on the phone is just as absurd as if I'd say that most 5'1" and 85 lbs pixies look like 10 year old girls and that guys who are attracted to them must be some kind of pedo... Sorry but your "theory" sounds more like a judgment. And I can assure you that I know a lot of guys who doesn't share your opinion either and who would prefer someone who's smart & sincere over some kind of high pitch voice on the phone...

Bandit|Queen
08-15-2008, 03:09 PM
lol yaaay for chloe. I was trying to be a bit diplomatic, I really shouldn't have been cos it made me angry!

I totally agree with your "10 year old pixie"! A guy once told me that he had had a girl friend who was a size 6 UK and always felt like he was having sex with a 12 year old.

*wiggles my great big curvy ass like I just don't care!* lol

TensionRoom101
08-20-2008, 06:43 AM
Actually, you will find that most REAL masters and doms aren't that bothered. Sure, most of us hot blooded males have our ideas of what turns us on, but that is not the same as thing. And shallow guys, myself included, feel a lot more egocentric if we've got the top totty eye candy on our arm, or leish.

But that has nothing to do with BDSM.

I attend a lot of fetish and BDSM clubs. As well as helping run Tension in Newcastle, The Dungeon in Dudley and Unleashed at Brum, I regularly attend Scarlet and Violate, with occasional visits to Club Lash and others, and can assure you of one thing. The vast amount of submissive women and slaves there are size 16 and above, with some well into their 20s. Those that are woefully thin- 8 and below- are seldom looked upon by others in sexual terms, and I won't play with them because they have a tendency to be very fragile, and I play hard.

TheLittleStrawberry
08-20-2008, 05:58 PM
Lol... Daringbaby's theory is the most ridiculous one I've ever heard around here. So it's all because of a high pitched voice? I imagine it would be very hurting for the ear to listen to all day long.

Anyway... Many of you, whether you like skinny, normal, or fat people are making the same mistake.
Some of you say you only like people with "extras", and that all skinnies are superficial or or something like that. Why? And why say you hate skinny girls. Or fat girls?
It shouldn't be about the looks. of course, it does play a role. If you're visually turned of like hell... It will create BIG conflicts in the relationship.
But seriously. Skinny doesn't mean you're fragile, mean or superficial. Fat doesn't mean you're all nice, fun and smart.

Stop the stereotypes, people.

TensionRoom101
08-22-2008, 06:17 AM
But seriously. Skinny doesn't mean you're fragile, mean or superficial. Fat doesn't mean you're all nice, fun and smart.

Stop the stereotypes, people.

Errr. Yes, they are more fragile. At clubs, I am much more likely to have to stop play because a thin girl has broken skin than a bigger girl (and broken skin at our clubs means play could stop for everyone).

The hardest girl I've ever played with is a real pain slut, and emotionally the strongest I know. Although a size 6, she can withstand more physical punishment than any big girl I've ever flogged, but my experience- 20 years of it- is that a thinner body is much more likely to draw blood, because there's little or no meat between skin and bone. That's not stereotype, that's basic biology.

TheLittleStrawberry
08-24-2008, 10:54 PM
Errr. Yes, they are more fragile. At clubs, I am much more likely to have to stop play because a thin girl has broken skin than a bigger girl (and broken skin at our clubs means play could stop for everyone).

The hardest girl I've ever played with is a real pain slut, and emotionally the strongest I know. Although a size 6, she can withstand more physical punishment than any big girl I've ever flogged, but my experience- 20 years of it- is that a thinner body is much more likely to draw blood, because there's little or no meat between skin and bone. That's not stereotype, that's basic biology.

Still doesn't meant they're fragile... It's not like a single lash with break the poor girl.
Heck, some even like having drawn blood from. I'm not talking about biology, I'm talking about mental strength and will.

I just think it's incredibly stupid and lame to judge someone based on their body type, be it heavy or skinny.

HottayFerSure
08-26-2008, 05:05 PM
people that are 00s can have an hourglass figure. im 5ft 2in and a size 0 and have an hourglass figure mainly because im petite. we dont look too too skinny and we dont look fat either. we are skinny but have curves mainly because we are smaller. also, someone can be 6 feet tall and weight a lot butt hey look skinny because of their height. i think it all depends on your height.

one more thing, i dont think it matters on weight though. and i saw that someone said we look younger because we're short and skinny, but thats not true. i look my age, plus i'm still growing. and larger people are pretty too. SIZE SHOULDNT MATTER

erick92
08-26-2008, 07:03 PM
I honestly could care less about the weight of my slave (Although I am not a master). If they obey then they are doing the right thing, if they are fat/skinny, who cares. Looks don't, and shouldn't, matter when it comes to a master/slave relationship.

SubMissChievous
08-26-2008, 07:40 PM

If you measure a person's fragility only based on how many flogs it will take to draw blood then I would have to say that your statement is somewhat true... But truth is that it's not that simple... Like Strawberry said you have to take some other factors into consideration like mental strenght & will. I know some people who are bigger and who won't stand a paper cut. They just have a very low tolerance level to pain and that's it. And there are many more forms of pain too.

Here's some fact: I currently weigh 130 lbs (59 kg) for 5'7" (1, 70m). Five years ago I weighed only 90 lbs (41 kg). My level of pain tolerance has never really changed much. Wasn't more fragile then than I am now at least if we mean solely on a physiological standpoint.

But more on the original topic of this thread: I said in my 1st post that, yes, it's normal for people to have preferences. Some prefer small, some other larger the same way some prefer a certain hair color, look etc. But it gets ridiculous if someone is rejected just because they don't fit another person's criterias of "perfection". And those who reject someone just because they don't fit completely what they have as as ideal may be missing on something so they are the ones who are losing a potentially interesting partnership/relationship, I think.

aus guy
09-05-2008, 10:45 AM
Personally, I think this issue is due to guys having preconceived notions of what they want their "ideal slave" to look and act like.

Of course the problem is a lot of people see appearance as being something hard to change, but behavior is easy to change. So, guys go for girls who look the part in their fantasies, as they think they can change them to behave as they please.

We all know this doesn't work. I don't mean to lump everyone in the one basket - I'm a dom guy myself. Even so, I think this does explain a lot of the behaviour that girls (and others) are seeing.

OwnMe77
09-14-2008, 11:46 AM
I didn't realize thats all anybody wanted haha, no one asked me

applebooty
09-14-2008, 01:06 PM
I personally wouldn't give a hoot and a holler what my sub/slave looked like so long as we were compatible in other aspects. Of course, I'm not a Dom. I'm sorry your encounters with Masters haven't been positive ones.

mj.sj82
09-25-2008, 06:08 AM
i have had my slave now for a few years and she goes between 18-20uk size but she is obedient, submisive, and will do anything she is told and to me that is what matters in a good slave.

TheLittleStrawberry
09-25-2008, 10:36 AM
Know what I find incredibly ridiculous?

When people make threads like this, so many people jump on the wagon and scream: "Skinny girls suck!"...

Tsk tsk.. Both groups are just as bad.

Bandit|Queen
09-25-2008, 11:46 AM
So tempted to make a "suck what?" joke but I will hold back :D (and no not a dig at skinny girls just a immature sense of humour)

I think people have just stereotyped is all.

Big girl= funny, smiley, giggly, misunderstood and normally the geeky kind.
Skinny girl= pretty, cute, into pink things, fashionable and in the popular set.

You're right TLS this isn't true and I know plenty of big girls who don't come into the stereotype. However I think it's nice to see so many people aren't bothered by size and that a few people at least aren't being brain washed into what the papers and magazines and movies and TV and......think is beatyful or acceptable when it comes to body shape.

One thing though that I never get. On adverts when it is a couple they guy can have a beer belly and not look like Brad Pitt but the woman is almost always slim and pretty no matter what age they target. Odd that hu?

Lady Flux
09-25-2008, 02:23 PM

Actually there are LOTS of Masters/Mistresses who would prefer fuller slaves. Perhaps you're looking in the wrong place. Good Luck in your search.

LF

TheLittleStrawberry
09-25-2008, 03:02 PM
So tempted to make a "suck what?" joke but I will hold back :D (and no not a dig at skinny girls just a immature sense of humour)

Don't hold back.. it was a funny joke :p Jokes are good.

Rhys
09-26-2008, 06:40 AM

You sound bloody awesome ro me. Pity your in the states and not in Oz.