PDA

View Full Version : Male Vibrators?

Grindboy
02-26-2013, 10:20 AM
Hey Gang,

I'm finding myself in the lounge quite often, partially because I have a lot of questions but also because I've received such good advice <3

In a lot of dares, and within the bdsm community in general, having a sub tie a vibrator to their clit, in order to either keep them aroused or to force multiple orgasms out of them, is very common.

Is there a male equivalent vibrator that I can use to a similar ends? For example I would like to attach it and put it on high and then be forced to cum over and over without mercy or respite. Just continuing to masturbate doesn't have the same appeal since I would still be in control and even if I wanted to I couldn't keep the same rhythm during and instantly after an orgasm.

Another desire is to attach it on a low setting keeping me hard and aroused but not allowing me to cum for hours. I would love to do this after getting ready for bed and then switching it off before sleeping. I'd repeat this for days or weeks at a time finally cumming either as described above or in some deviant, unpleasant or painful way.

I'm not talking about anything inserted anally, I've only just started playing with anal and don't get any pleasure out of it so being able to cum from it is a way off yet.

Ideally I want something that attaches to the shaft of my penis and stimulates the head.

Many thanks for your thoughts.

Michael

[Edit] If you suggest a specific device I'd prefer it to be rechargeable since it would see a lot of use. Although I do have rechargeable AA batteries.

Cupid Stunts
02-26-2013, 03:11 PM
Some suggestions:

1. A vibrating cock ring. Don't push it all the way down, keep it high - just under the head. This is the most sensitive part and the vibrations should provide more than enough stimulation.

2. Bullet vibe + condom. Use rubber bands to secure the vibe to yourself and then put a condom over the whole assembly to keep everything in place. A rubber band at the base of the condom should keep it in place if you get soft. This has the added bonus of collecting any releases!

Hope this helps a little

Grindboy
02-26-2013, 04:40 PM
Thanks Cupid :-) I thought about a vibrating cock ring but the cheap one I had didn't stimulate me enough. I'll look into getting a better quality one with adjustable speed.

I think I might be too small for the bullet vibe to work well so I'll try the ring first.

[Edit] Days later... I've ordered this bullet vibe (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22203) I tried looking for multispeed, rechargeable (or even normal battery powered) vibrating cock rings and anything that met my specification was too expensive. I think I can come up with ways to hold this one onto my cock head for the desired torture. When it arrives I'll test it in both scenarios and write a blog about it. Thanks again Cupid :-)

Experimental_Daree
03-20-2013, 03:44 PM
Have you considered something like this? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14763

Grindboy
03-27-2013, 06:07 AM
Hmm, possibly. It's a bit expensive for me right now.

I would like to say that every man should own a vibe the orgasms it provides are mind blowing! Especially if you put it on the lowest setting and let it build you up slowly.