PDA

View Full Version : Tribute shit.

Sambo123
07-08-2008, 03:55 PM
Hi there, unlikely you'll read this but i thought it might be something of interest, although it has probably been addressed before i just feel the urge to mention it. Im sick of these tribute mistresses, who isn't? Honestly, why would you want to spend your hard earned cash on some bitch who isn't interested in you, but only the money. Props to the Admins that are dealing with this crap, being a slave myself a mistress isn't a mistress if they expect financial tribute, thats just a gold digger in my opinion. Don't give me any negative feedback, I'm just stating a point. To them i say; fuck off and find an old man to hoard off and stop bothering us real lovers. Sorry if this doesn't appeal.

Sambo123
07-08-2008, 03:59 PM
Thanks for the move, was probably in the wrong section anyway. Wasn't entirely sure of where to go.

SubMissChievous
07-08-2008, 04:04 PM
I won't give you any negative feedback as I agree 100% with you on this :) I have absolutely zero respect for anyone involved in D/s who propose to prostitute their "services" like this. Furthermore, such requests are against our forum rules & we encourage users to report these people. (For those who would not know it yet you can report to staff inappropriate posts by clicking on the icon on the right of that reputation thingy)

Then once reported these people usually end up in the "getDare Hall of Shame" right here:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/banlist.php

Sambo123
07-08-2008, 04:08 PM
Sorry, just saying thank you to people who are supporting me, even though i know this issue has most definitely been raised. I'm fairly new here and am just glad to see a good sense of order. I mostly say because of past "femme domme" experiences that have ended in asking for a certain item from their wish list at amazon. Grinds my gears ha ha.

dared to perfection
07-08-2008, 04:32 PM
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/banlist.php

awesome not seen that one before :) how fun it was to look at some of those always wondered what happened to tessdog! and even theBIGstrawberry but yh off topic

i too hate money mistress's they usually end up sayin we've wasted their time in the search for a client well they've wasted mine in the search for decant S&M relations

Sum
07-08-2008, 05:24 PM
The site had a problem with them sometime ago (2 years maybe) suddenly a whole load of them just descended like a swarm of locusts. Hence the rule. Since the zero tolerance approach, there have been very few getting through here.

http://files.myopera.com/tomalina/albums/558889/1report.png

The little red triangle is the report button that my naughty of Chloe counterpart was referring to.

onknees
07-09-2008, 01:17 AM
A little answer just to try to explain that financial control is like orgasm control or any other control slaves like.
My Mistress (who is not even registered here) control me financially and by other ways also...she has access to my paypal,can view my bank account and a punishment can be physical or also be a fine in $. I dont pay her on a session basis like a service I could call on phone :)

Sum
07-09-2008, 01:55 AM
A little answer just to try to explain that financial control is like orgasm control or any other control slaves like.
My Mistress (who is not even registered here) control me financially and by other ways also...she has access to my paypal,can view my bank account and a punishment can be physical or also be a fine in $. I dont pay her on a session basis like a service I could call on phone :)

I can see how that form would work and think that it's something that would have to come into effect after a long period of contact and work on trust.
What most of the "financial dommes" we seem to have here is say, "pay me, now, pay me up front, pay me and i'll dom you"
Which well, just seems rather risky to me.

Bandit|Queen
07-09-2008, 03:36 AM
I think asking for money is stupid. The submissive is giving the Domme/Dom time, effort, trust, loyalty, respect and a whole bunch of other stuff. If that isn't enough then there is something wrong. From what I know about the "scene" the Dommes/Doms who charge are for play time only its not a long lasting relationship which to me would be boring and no fun :)

onknees
07-09-2008, 04:07 AM
Yes Sum(1)2 it comes also into a long relation. I am godfather (parrain in french)of my mistress son ...I invited her (+his BF) to my house in Paris and next year I went to her house in Iowa.

MstDynamic
07-09-2008, 11:52 AM
Well after I mentioned about a 'Tribute/Money' Ad, 'sadly didnt see the report button' in an advert, I started getting Negative Rep, one to which said
"DICK! you got her banned"

Well I didnt get her banned, NOT reading the rules got herself banned!

so for you who give me neg-rep, thank you, and gladly pleased the Mod did her job in banning.

slave.2008
07-18-2008, 10:00 AM
I perfectly agree here, a Mistress that requires payment is nothing more than a prostitute.

cuckslut
08-25-2008, 02:06 AM
hi there A/all,

i'm a new member, and i totally agree, about this tribute thing, surely if the person is a true Domme/Dom then they should dominate people because there love doing it, not because someone is paying them, i know that some people like being financially dominated, but i would always ask the question, would the Domme/Dom, still give you the same sort of service, if They weren't financially Dominating you.

the amounts that some of them want, is criminal too, especially for the first time you go to see them, i have seen some asking for £400 an hour, and then, as someone previously said they then accuse you of wasting their time.

i don't mind paying part of their travel expenses/ accom etc, but i do think that some of what these Dommes/Dom ask for just takes the micky, and then who knows if they are any good at being a Domme/Dom, they may just be a bored house wife/husband, who has seen it online somewhere and thought i can do that, i can whip seven shades of shit out of someone hide and then get paid for it

shadoweater
08-26-2008, 08:50 PM
I could see a dom asking their sub to buy some things they'd need, especially if it's not too much, and i could see money coming into play like onkness said in a really serious relationship, especially one in real life. But asking it for it up front is just stupid, and basically prostitution.