PDA

View Full Version : Punish me HARD~~

pullmyhairr
02-24-2013, 09:49 PM
Hello there, I'm new to this forum and this is my first set of "dares" I'll be accepting.
Recently moved back in with my parents, so part of the fun of this one is that I have to keep quiet so that they don't hear me as they sleep right next door.
That means that you can make me torture myself to the point that I want to scream and I can't make a sound.

I'm accepting any and all punishments, ones that involve pleasure and ones that do not. Please note that I'm a pain slut, and love being used and abused.
Humiliate me, hurt me, please me. Do whatever you want because my fate tonight is in your hands!

Grindboy
02-25-2013, 06:28 AM
Ok let's start you off with this, I'll try and come up with something more creative later.

Tie 2 ropes around your feet (don't tie your legs together). One goes to clamps on your cunt, the other goes to clamps on your nipples. Crouch and pull these tight so that whenever you try to relieve the cramp in your legs you will pull painfully on your clamps. Since you dislike toothpaste liberally cover your worthless pussy inside and out, pay particular attention to your pathetic clit.

Stay crouched for as long as you can. If you exceed 2 hours you should remove the clamps for 15 minutes to avoid damage due to circulation restriction. Do this every 2 hours! Only if you are really masochistic will this matter but be careful.