PDA

View Full Version : Days of our lives.

Harlotte
02-24-2013, 01:43 PM
This thread is not about the soap opera NBC runs!

It's about days of OUR lives.

Every passing day seem pretty simple - We wake up, get to work/school, meet friends, head back home, rest/get our work done, sleep. And the next day arrives shortly after.

But we are missing out something interesting throughout! It may be as simple as an encounter with a reaaaaaally cute kid or as annoying as getting bitched by some other but these happenings bring our emotions out! Some times we get a smile, sometimes we get a frown or even a drop of tear.

So... ... I was hoping that everyone will take a step up and share stories to everyone here! And hopefully, it completes itself as a book about us - the getdare community! <3

What does everyone think?

Either way, I should start with mine first.

Today, oh yes today, or was it yesterday...? It's past midnight. Ugh. I'm tired. I was out working, if you do not know and you probably don't; I work in a lingerie retail store. It's a really boring job. But that's not the point! Earlier (there you go!), I saw a couple so sweet that they brought smile to my face. They had only their index finger interlocking each others as they walks past me. Suddenly, both of them turned in different directions but their fingers held them back. That's not all! They released their fingers and both of them started walking towards each other and BUMP! The girl fell. Ow! The weird thing was that the girl looked down and the guy wasn't looking straight all this time! They were going to their partner's direction without second thought. I had such a sugary rush when I saw that! They MELT me. :mad:

My colleague was curious about what I was staring. After I told her what I saw, I went like "Awwwwwh." and my head went slowly towards her shoulder. She pushed my head away WITHOUT second thoughts! That hurt me. (No, it did not. //// Yes, it did.) A-ha! And boring job continues. Boo-hoo!