PDA

View Full Version : Nude pics, some advice please.

Grindboy
02-23-2013, 06:04 AM
Hello all,

Taking photos and sharing them isn't one of my limits. But I wouldn't consider myself very attractive (on bad days I think of myself as repulsive but that is more about psychology than my looks). I am 6ft 1 and 115kg so I'm overweight and I'm 2 inches flacid and 5 hard so I'm not very impressive. I also don't want to show my face.

My question to you is: what sort of poses would suit me? Are there any particular camera tricks that would help? I have a dslr with full manual controls and I understand most of them so complexity isn't a problem.

I really love the thought of people enjoying looking at my naked body.

So suggestions, tips and tricks please.

Tab
02-23-2013, 06:21 AM
I think everyone enjoys being admired. I'm no expert on camera angles, but I know there's an audience for pretty much every size / body type if you're in the right places, although some audiences are smaller than others.

And it might seem obvious, but the most satisfying way to go if you're unhappy about your body would probably be to get a steady workout schedule.

I wouldn't want to show my face in a naked pic either, unless it's a polaroid or something. :p Your dick size sounds fine by the way, pretty much average size. If everyone had to be in the upper 20% range of dick sizes to impress, most people would be doomed to stay unimpressive.

Grindboy
02-23-2013, 07:02 AM
Thanks tab. My ex told be I was average size but after a messy break up I started to question what she'd said about a lot of things.

I do work out on occaision and really enjoy it. I've been steadily loosing weight so maybe I'll get more adventurous as time goes on.