PDA

View Full Version : Who out of getDare members have you seen nude ??

HarryPotter
02-22-2013, 10:12 PM
Following on from Betty Boop's thread entitled "Who out of getDare members would you like to see nude?", I thought it may be interesting to ask a similar question

So, out of all of the getDare members, which ones have you seen nude - either in picture or on cam ??

Grindboy
02-23-2013, 05:12 AM
This seems a bit privacy breaking to me.

HarryPotter
02-23-2013, 08:12 AM
If so, I'll delete the thread. However, there are many people that have replied within the 'Make Me Famous' threads so I thought that this thread would be tied in with that one

If anyone else agrees about the 'privacy' side of things, I'll delete the thread - no worries.

Grindboy
02-23-2013, 08:58 AM
It's only my thought on it, I by no means talk with any authority.

Komodo Jones
02-23-2013, 09:36 AM
I think there may already be a thread like this onhere, but I'll answer anyway. Technically, the only person I know of that I've seen completely naked is Komodo Jones, duh that's myself. I have seen a couple of pictures of getdare users nude when they post their pics at their "make me famous" sites, but I'm not sure who they are now. But I have seen nude parts of people I guess what you could call the "important parts." Once again a lot on the make me famous posts but also of: Killika, cat, and purpleperdey, all users who I don't think use this site anymore.