PDA

View Full Version : Slave limit

Klutzgrl123
07-07-2008, 04:35 PM
Can punishments go over limits????

Insomnia
07-07-2008, 04:45 PM
that's dependant on whether they are 'hard' (never ever do that) or 'soft' (can be pushed over at the right moment) limits.....so dependant on the people involved!

Robert_Z_man
07-07-2008, 04:57 PM
It all depends on the slaves limits and the way the master is approching the punshiment

Sum
07-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Can punishments go over limits????

no

EliteCode: Pitchfork Disney

Merlin
07-07-2008, 07:27 PM
Simple answer ... Never!
If you really want to show your slave that a limit he/she has is not a limit (some call it bending a limit although i think the term is totally wrong) then it should happen in a positive way never should it be used as a punishment!

WhiteWingDemon
07-07-2008, 07:27 PM
And if you go by hard limit/soft limit BS a hard limit should NEVER be crossed. NEVER! A soft limit should only be crossed once in a blue moon when you feel the punishments really calls for it. BUT PLEASE HESITATE TO CROSS A SOFT LIMIT.

Thank you and that is all.

Bandit|Queen
07-08-2008, 03:57 AM
No.

A limit is a limit. I keep seeing stuff like slaves shouldn't have limits etc and it is just rediculous. Everyone has different things they don't like and this should be respected. A Dom wouldn't do something the sub wanted if they hated it so the sub shouldn't either. You have to be pretty twisted to make someone do something they hate in the first place and get a kick from it.

Anyway after my rant. Things that make the submissive uncomfortable are ok in some cases. Like if they aren't a massive fan of bondage you can get them to tie there wrist to the bed post at night. This just makes them feel slightly outside of their comfort zone it doesn't break their limits. Guess they are "soft limits" the ones you can use to punish. Kinda think making them write a letter of apology and explanation is a really good punishment as it makes them think and isn't nice to write. I've had to do them before and feel it gets the message accross a lot better. Also I feel respecting limits "soft" or hard does build a lot of trust and respect between the Dom and sub.

Limits "soft" or hard I feel should be left alone and respected by both the Dom and submissive, Doms should make their limits known as well as the sub. Sometimes dislikes can be worked on a pushed slightly by the Dominant but that is up to the individuals and should be talked over and discussed.

MstDynamic
07-08-2008, 05:32 AM
No never, Not at all,

You can easy punish within the realms of 'limits', dont have to in anyway go over there limits to succeed in punishing.

Short but sweet answer :) as many before me have said what is needed in this QnA thread.

dared to perfection
07-08-2008, 06:50 AM
punishments should remain within limits but outside likes and into dislikes :)