PDA

View Full Version : Telling GF I'm a sub

hykee
02-21-2013, 02:24 PM
Hey everyone, I would love if you could help me out. I've been with my gf for over 2 years and she has no idea about my sub side or my kinks. I was wondering if you could give me some advice on how to tell her about it?

To be honest im terrified about how she'll react and would really appreciate some advice. Anything you have in mind I'd love to hear.

Thanks

PinkRose
02-21-2013, 02:34 PM
I think you shoudn't tell her straightaway. Maybe you should ask her to slap you ass while having sex or so on. If you tell her few times - she will get it for sure :) Just dont make it a big deal.

Grindboy
03-15-2013, 06:17 AM
Dominance and submission is one of the most common fetishes. A lot of completely vanilla couples dabble in it just to spice things up. Unless she has given you any indication that dominating you is of no interest to her it would be safe to assume that she will at least try it.

As PinkRose said you can either come right out and say "I'd like you to dominate me" or weave it into the relationship slowly. Don't give her huge lists of what you want her to do to you, for starters that would be "topping from the bottom" and secondly it will only serve to scare her off.

I think your main worry should be that you don't turn your romantic relationship into an entirely fetish driven one, you should reassure her that you don't want to be dominated all the time and that you still want plain old vanilla sex too.

Hope that helps :)