PDA

View Full Version : Nudism/Naturism

fitsexyguy
02-20-2013, 05:02 AM
Has anyone done any nudist activities or does anyone regularly participate in nudist activities? Tell us about your experience.

If you haven't, do you want to try a nudist activity and why?

fitsexyguy
02-20-2013, 05:03 AM
I have not tried any but I want to try it. As for why, I'm not sure but I enjoy being nude and I think it would be good to be comfortable enough to be nude around others.

321tt
02-20-2013, 10:20 AM
Not that I would have much experience. I have skinny-dipped many times, during the day, at night, usually in male-only company, but I think it happened that we skinny-dipped with girls around, too.

I plan (seriously) to visit (or start visiting) naturist parties at some swimming pools in my area, there are such at least every month in most pools here, every week in some of them. All experience with nudity I have, as long as nobody "thinks sexual" about it, it is the most freeing feelings I have ever experienced (accompanied with things like "standing on a large mountain and getting there myself", "10km downhill bike ride" and similar).

hornycu7boy
02-21-2013, 06:54 AM
I haven't done any activity of that sort but the idea does appeal to me to an extent and I don't mean that in a sexual way at all. I might just enjoy the freedom of not wearing clothes - they often seem to get in the way and can be simply very uncomfortable sometimes.