PDA

View Full Version : Truth or Dare Part V [Fiction]

Rob
03-10-2007, 09:15 AM
Last time in Truth or Dare:
"THAT'S IT!" Screamed Alex, "YOU GUYS PRACTICALLY KILLED ME!!! Thankfully, I rolled off the sidewalk into the grass, thus saving my life. AND THEN YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO WELCOME ME BY EGGING ME! GOD#*$& YOU #@&*ERS!!!" Pissed off to Hell and the Great Beyond, Alex stormed into Mike's bedroom to find Luke tied up to the bedpost, with duct tape over his mouth.

The lights in Mike's room turned off and Alex was swarmed by four bodies, and felt some liquid being poured over his body, and he smelled it, pee. He recoiled in horror and was knocked out.

Alex woke up, dazed and dizzy. He looked at Luke. Boy, was that one sorry boy. Alex knew what happened to Luke. He was there before-hand.

The day before, before Luke got there: "All right, guys, tonight I have invited over that dork we always throw in trash cans." Said Mike. "What should we do to him tonight?"
Alex, always being the creative one, described his plans for Luke. "First, we spike his food with laxatives, but prevent him from using the bathroom. We're gonna play truth or dare and give him some easy dares to make him feel comfortable, and then we tie him up and make him crap himself. Then, we force feed him a sleeping pill, and...and.. and...
Alex couldn't recall anything after that, but he was sure that that was what the others had done to Luke.

Alex squirmed around, tied to Mike's bedpost. He could tell that was done to him too, feeling the crap against his leg. What a cruel game of truth or dare was this. He accidentally coughed.

Cameron was watching guard of Mike's room, making sure the prisoners, Alex and Luke did not escape. It was 3:00 in the morning when he heard Alex stir. Without looking at Luke or Alex, he went downstairs to the basement where Mike and the other two people were playing video games. He quietly delivered the news to Mike.

Mike entered his room, "The Prison Cell".

"Good morning, Alex. Did you rest well?"
"You betrayed me, you f*%. You used my own idea against me, and Luke. What did I do to deserve this?"
"You did nothing."
"Then why are you doing this to me? Am I no longer your friend?"
Mike smiled.
"So I was right? I'm not your friend?"
"Look, Alex, when you told us about your idea for Luke, we thought it was a good idea, but we feared, I feared, that you would be too smart to continue doing this. I know that this is not you. So while we had Luke tied up, I told them about your accident."
"My accident?"
"When you were five."
"Oh. My accident."

Part Six Coming soon: Luke wakes up! And what was Alex's "accident?"

Tessdog
03-10-2007, 09:27 AM
That was good Rob, it was short and simple and to the point. Keep it going like this.

cheesy dude
03-10-2007, 10:41 AM
DARN YOU!

its a horrible cliff hanger it be!

whats his secret?!?

so hoping for part VI soon :)

Tessdog
03-10-2007, 10:44 AM
LOL I guess it was like the kid walked in on someone mom.......... LOL

TrekBoy008
03-10-2007, 01:28 PM
Very short, and, as always, very suspenseful.

Smile Guy
03-10-2007, 01:44 PM
Just secret after secret here! What on earth could happen next? And what is the incident. It's like a LOST episode, hehe. Can't wait for some proper good pranks though.

Rob
03-10-2007, 07:29 PM
You want me to end with a cliffhanger? I'm probably going to cut this series off after 7. I was planning on doing it after 5, but, obviously... well, you know. I'm going to end the next one with the biggest cliffhanger I can think of. This one was mainly about the past.

Musty 21
03-10-2007, 09:21 PM
didn't u say 5? lol i don't know roman numerals so.... it gets confusing for me:badteeth:

depp=noob=lol
03-11-2007, 01:30 AM
didn't u say 5? lol i don't know roman numerals so.... it gets confusing for me:badteeth:

I = 1
II = 2
III = 3
IV = 4
V = 5
VI = 6
VII = 7
VIII = 8
IX = 9
X = 10