PDA

View Full Version : 45/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

subender
02-15-2013, 08:43 PM
45/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

Hi

subender here i am a 45yo male submissive living in Australia

prefer to start out with email initially and see how it works out between us
i do have a webcam and a camera if we move past initial introductions more can seen if required

i like to serve i want to do what i can to please who i am serving in any small way that i can online etc.
i love orgasm control as the longer it goes the more submissive i become and i do love that.
i like cock and ball play/torture but nothing to serious
i love to be tasked with things that will make me remember what i am repeatedly during the day
i really love it when a Dom/me uses me to try out the thought that has just come into their head and not worry about how silly it maybe but lets talk about it and see if we can make it work.

my limits are scat,pee and blood along with anything illegal or public, nothing permanent or visible
i am married with children but have yet be unable to convince my wife to let me serve her so anything i do will have to work around my family life

i don't care if you have no experience or a lot both are appealing to me as i get two very different experiences depending on the experience of the Dom/me

i have a few toys to play with and can get more over time if requested these include
ball strecher
clothes pegs
ladies nylons
cock rings
penis rings
nipple clips
weights

awaiting your replies
subender