PDA

View Full Version : Dreamers of the Day

Hunterman36
02-14-2013, 12:33 PM
I had a dream last night that my dog came back to life and I got to play with her and love her all over again. I woke up and realized it was a dream and that she was gone. It sent me into tears and I didn't sleep for the rest of the night. This is not the first time I have had these dreams. I can't decide If it is a good dream or a bad dream. Moreover I can't decide if I want these dreams to stop, or if I want them to continue. I know that every time I have one of these dreams I get a broken heart. My dog passed away the day after thanksgiving of 2012 and I still miss her, and think of her a lot. She was my dog for 10 years. The question I ask is if it is worth being happy in your dreams, if your heart broken when you wake up? I certainly can't decide.

[P.S. Anyone who comments about god or heaven or any afterlife will be blocked by me.]

This-Girl
02-14-2013, 12:57 PM
I think it is worth it. I know what it's like to lose an animal after several years. I had my dog coco for 16 years. he was my big walking carpet and my best friend ever since I was a child. I still dream of him, and although happy in my dream, I wake up sad, reminiscing on him. So I think it's really up to the person having the dreams, though from experience, I can tell you dreams are hard to stop or control.