PDA

View Full Version : I need a special kind of dare

WhiteWingDemon
07-05-2008, 11:17 AM
I need a dare where I need to do objective a before event b happens.

Like being tied down in a bathtub and needing to orgasm and untie myself before it fills up with water. Something along those lines.

banneduser
07-05-2008, 03:48 PM
Please dont tie yourself in a bath and let the water run! Its different if you had someone watching you ready to save you but damn thats a bad way to go.

WhiteWingDemon
07-05-2008, 03:54 PM
Nahhhh, I'm not that dumb, I just needed an example of cause and effect,

banneduser
07-05-2008, 04:04 PM
Phew! lol Some people are though sadly!

a good thing for you to try might be to use ice as a time controlled release, like getting plastic handcuffs, breaking the chain in the middle and using ice to fix them back together. you could then use a vibrating toothbrush to get you to cum before you are free, if you fail you cant cum.

Ice is very versatile!

dared to perfection
07-05-2008, 04:21 PM
or fill a stocking with ice too large to go through the plastic handcuffs so you have to wait for it to melt so that it'll fit through the handcuff.

WhiteWingDemon
07-05-2008, 04:50 PM
Phew! lol Some people are though sadly!

a good thing for you to try might be to use ice as a time controlled release, like getting plastic handcuffs, breaking the chain in the middle and using ice to fix them back together. you could then use a vibrating toothbrush to get you to cum before you are free, if you fail you cant cum.

Ice is very versatile!

I like this idea alot. Especially since I can control the length with how much ice I use and it is very cheap (I've seen ice locks before but they were hundreds of dollars, it never occurred to me to do this). Unfortunately I don't own a pair of handcuffs, I will pick up a few when I go to the store next.

or fill a stocking with ice too large to go through the plastic handcuffs so you have to wait for it to melt so that it'll fit through the handcuff.

Another valid idea, although I would have to tie the stocking to something.

banneduser
07-06-2008, 11:06 AM
Well with the stocking idea you can fill it with ice, and then pass the open end through the little chain links in the handcuffs and then tie the end with several knots so its too big to pass through the little links untill the ice melts, then you just pull it rhough and you're free!

Id say you should test this out first to make sure it releases you!

another idea is to handcuff yourself somehow so that you cant move but are sitting upright. Then find a deep glass and fill it with some horrible liquid (piss is really good if you dont mind drinking it but dont really enjoy it either ;)) Then plop the key in there so that the only way you can retreive it is to knock the glass over and tip it out. So now you must drink the liquid through a straw or tube before you can push the container over without staining the floor/desk/whatever. Would be very good with a massive amount of water so that you get desperate for a piss but must carry on drinking to get free and piss!

Of course you could wait till you are already desperate and then have to drink 1L of water first! Or freeze the liquid so that you have to wait for it to melt before drinking it, thus increasing the time!