PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/switch seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in US (webcam required)

zoomzoom134
02-11-2013, 03:06 PM
19/male/switch seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in US (webcam required)

Hello potential girls and boys,
please let me get started.

To Same-Age Women:(I will be a long-term master/switch arrangement possible)
First of all, I am not your gay friend who is going to listen to you and provide emotional support. As a slave, your job is to satisfy my taste. After we develop a longer appreciation for each other, can we touch on the subjects women must always touch on. I have to hear enough of this crap in real life, and I would prefer to keep things professional and courteous. I am here for business. The kind of business young little sluts are also into. I am the kind of guy that either you are going to love or hate.

Most women enjoy being submissive, and they need a master that will put them in their place. I am happy to fulfill the role.
-Must be female
-Must be 18-24
-Must be in college
-Must be in United States

To Same-Age Men:(I will be a one-session master/switch arrangement possible)
I DO NOT WANT TO BE A MASTER TO A SISSY!! DO NOT APPLY. However, if you are a normal bro, who is just bored out of your mind and want to talk and may'be do some painful dares, or be bitched at or something then apply. Something I have been really wanting to try is a drinking game. Please be flexible with me, and understand that this is not meant for gay gays to have a field day. I am keeping this option out in the open as an invitation for other straight males to have some fun with me. If it's not fun, it's not happening.

-Must be 18-24 male
-Must be in college
-Must NOT be a sissy
-Must be fit
-Must be cool -420/beer friendly etc
-Must be risky/athletic dares etc
-Must never use pink fonts

To Older Women: (I will be a long term slave)
There is nothing I like more then being dominated by an old female who is a total b-tch. Yes the older the better. The meaner the better. I understand that it is a slaves job to do every possible thing to satisfy their master. If you would give me the chance to prove myself, I would be so humbled. If there is any chance you would consider me, I implore you to contact me back via message. I can guarantee that you will have nothing less then my up most attention and obedience.
-Must be female
-Must be older (for refined taste and experience you deserve and expect)

General Policies:
A)Webcam Required
B)Once every two days login required
C)Blackmail possible in endgame
D)Must have skype

Add me on skype zoomzoom1341, and if you add me, make sure to mention that you saw this specific ad. (link it) You can also message me. Images can be emailed to [email protected]

Slow responses may invalidate you for consideration.

See signature for likes/dislikes/limits etc below

zoomzoom134
02-11-2013, 03:07 PM
So you can see my signature.