PDA

View Full Version : Girls, help us out

i love new things
02-10-2013, 10:22 PM
Ok, so as we all know Valentines day is fast approaching and like most guys, I have no idea what to get my girl! We are 19, and both live at home, so nothing sexual is going to fly. So girls, in this situation, what would you like to have your guy get/make you?

MysticalMadness
02-11-2013, 08:05 PM
Take into consideration that this is just me. I've never had a previous relationship, and my current relationship is long distance.

I'd literally just want to be with him. I'd want him to watch a romantic movie with me and just cuddle me. Maybe a nice homemade card. I personally wouldn't want anything expensive or extraordinary. Unless it was a ring. :P But in any case, we don't know you and we don't know her or anything about either of you.

Again, that's just me.

Red
02-11-2013, 08:25 PM
I'm not sure when it happened but I seemed to miss the memo that relationships are determined on sexual happenings, so I don't know why you seem disappointed that you can't give her...sex. Unless I'm reading that wrong, which I could be.

But like MM said, just being with her would be the best gift unless of course you already see each other every day. You could try taking her out to a nice dinner and if it's warm enough where you are, you could go for a nice stroll and hope the stars are out. Flowers are also always a winner...unless she's allergic.

spacegal24
02-11-2013, 08:43 PM
It doesn't have to be overly extravagant, just as long as you put some thought into it. For example, this Valentines' Day, my boyfriend is coming over with a few movies, and I'm gonna make dinner, and we'll just make a nice, quiet evening out of it. Most of the time, it doesn't matter what you do, as long as you do it together and you both have fun doing it. Like red said, maybe go out, watch a movie, take a nice walk, just put some thought into it and she'll like it.

Kitty-
02-12-2013, 07:47 AM
I'd actually be pretty disappointed if I expected a gift and didn't get one. Maybe that's just me..
I personally wouldn't want something expensive, though. Don't know if she is comfortable with expensive things. Maybe buy her a nice piece of jewelry? Maybe perfume you know she likes? You could also go do something fun together, maybe go to a restaurant or to the movies.
Good luck! (: