PDA

View Full Version : A Bunch of Stories About Twisted Mean Girls... [FICTION]

Tessdog
03-09-2007, 11:20 PM
Story One (Comes from my stories and friends stories.)

Written By, Tessdogs Good Friend Luke.

I was 16 at the time. I was crazed over girls. That all I ever thougt about. So one day THE HOTTEST and meanest girls in my school come and start to tease me. I am turned on really easily. They tell me to come with them after School. So I call my mom and tell her I am not coming home after school. So the girls told me to meet them in the Gym after school. Cause they had Gym last Class. So I am chilling. Then around 16 Girls surrond me before I knew what hit me. They grab me down and carry me into the girls locker room. They take handcuffs at attach me to a pole. "You have a choice, you can be our slave or we can leave you here for the rest of week." I choose to be there slave. They undid the Handcuffs and then put them so my hands were tied behind my back. They put me in this Van and we drove off. Of course I was blindfolded. Meanwhile the girls in the Van are touching me everywhere. (I still have my clothes on Though) Fiannly the Van stops. My Blindfold comes off and I see a Salon. Also all the girls. I see girl clothes and I am freaked. They hold me down and take of my clothes. Then they take out a razor. They shave off my armpit hair. My Pubic hair. My Leg Hair. My Arm Hair everything but my eyebrows and my Head's hair. They take ducktape and tape down my Dick and my balls. Then they put this thing they use in movies to make skin and they create a Pussy for me. They cut a little peeing hole so I could still pee. Then they made me boobs. They made large boobs. But they used the movie stuff so it looked SO real. They then had taken my hair. ( I have long black hair) and had dyed it you guessed pure blond. They had made it look nice really nice. So the girls then took hundreds of Pictures of me nude or whatever I was. They added make-up and all that junk they did my nails. They even gave girls tattos. They Pierced my ears. The whole thing. Then They had given me new clothes I had to wear a thong, a bra. a miniskirt, and a short white tee that has a heart on it. Then they put these Shock Bands around my body so they were not visable. The Girls said I had to be there slave now and I disobyed I would be put in pain. So I was a girl well not yet. That had given my that drug that temoiraly gives you Girl Hormones of having a High Voice. So I was REALLY a girl. So I was told I had too be a Girl for 3 Weeks. Just So I could see how hard it is. That way me and my pervetness would never treat ladies bad again. So....

Day 1: TO Be Contiued....... Tell me what you think?

Rob
03-10-2007, 08:25 AM
wow...

That's all I can say.

Tessdog
03-10-2007, 08:30 AM
lol, the next part is coming soon. Well whenever my friend comes over again.

Smile Guy
03-10-2007, 01:49 PM
Looking forward to it! This could be rather interesting...

thehippiespy
03-10-2007, 02:40 PM
Why does his say On Probhation?

cheesy dude
03-10-2007, 02:44 PM
because the user breaks rules or spams. Probation just means they are been watched very closely

thehippiespy
03-10-2007, 02:51 PM
So can he still write?

chain
03-10-2007, 06:05 PM
Tessdog recieved a formal warning by me, informing him that if he did not remove his spam posts and stop insulting other members he would be banned. Smile Guy ended up deciding that Tessdog's actions did not merit just a warning, so if I remember correctly, Tessdog cannot post, recieve PM's or anything for a total of two weeks.

Musty 21
03-10-2007, 09:18 PM
omg... tessdog got on probation and then his second account got banned? thats kinda funny but anyway i wish i could hear more

Kingkong
03-10-2007, 09:56 PM
lol its on its way....... Plus it was not his second acount it was his cousins.

Glutgod
03-20-2007, 01:42 PM
Good story but tess is banned now.

cheesy dude
03-20-2007, 01:57 PM
no she is on probation. was 20 days, no idea how long left so dont ask.

Smile Guy
03-20-2007, 03:19 PM
It'll be very interesting when Tessdog returns, I have to say. But I am looking forward to his stories again.

Musty 21
03-20-2007, 07:30 PM
It'll be very interesting when Tessdog returns, I have to say. But I am looking forward to his stories again.

here is the true question, will he come back?

depp=noob=lol
03-21-2007, 09:02 AM
here is the true question, will he come back?

yes he will, believe me, maybe not just after his bann ends but in a month, yeah, i think that he will be back and running!

Tessdog
04-01-2007, 07:04 PM
Dude, The second my banned ended I was back. Faster then Lighting is what I am. The next part will come soon cause I don't have many friends and Jake already starting tell all of his good ones. (The Bastard).

anonimousbob
04-02-2007, 02:36 AM
lol, welcome back, I guess yesterday had nothing to do with you then as most of us expected

looking forward to the stories

Tessdog
04-06-2007, 03:58 PM
The Very Very Very Very..................Very Very Very long awaited Part 2.....

"Alright, are you ready?" The girls voice had sent chills down my veins. The doors to a truck opened, I was set out into the real world....but as a girl. I was walking and then the girls stoped. "Alright, if you stop acting like a girl then we will push your dick so far in that you'll never see it again." We started walking then fianlly we walked up to a guy. One of the girls nudged me. Then fianlly one said, "Hi whats your name?". "Me? I am Chris and whats your name?" "Well...thats a secreat but I want you to meet my friend." I had pick up my hand for a handshake then it cameover that girls don't shakehands. I went and hugged the boy. "My friend here will give you a blow job for free." The boy had jumped and said "Free!?". "Yup, shes all yours pal.".

Part 3 Coming Soon.

Truthgu
05-26-2007, 11:48 AM
The man was told to follow me, we went into this nearby motel were I had to buy a room. I took him into the room, he dropped his pants and I began to suck. Finally this horrible warm salty sticky subtance enter my mouth. I almost threw up. Then out of no where then man jumps on me, and trys to take my clothes off. He manage to jump off the bed, he runs and then grabs me and picks me up. He then pulls out handcuffs from his backpack. He ties me to the bedpost. I am scared for me life. Then he go's and takes of the clothes I was wearing. He sees my body and attempts to rape me. Luckly I am not a real girl. So nothing ever happend. He left me their naked, in the room he left and I never saw that perv again. Finally about 2 hours later the girls come in and take a bunch of pictures of me. They let me down from the post after. "Poor little thing, I bet you miss being a guy don't you..." I nodded my head, the girl acctually felt pity for me. She took all the stuff off of me. Then she said "I can be your master even when you are a guy. It does not matter to me.

Part 4 Coming Soon (That is if Depp does not ban me.)

anonimousbob
05-26-2007, 01:03 PM
that seems a bit messed up

I thought depp banned all your accounts tessdog

Truthgu
05-27-2007, 04:33 PM
These are my only two acounts. Pokerboy, is the liar of a friend. Who ruined everything. Depp, thanks for not banning. I will write a little later.

Coyote
10-06-2007, 04:02 PM
it sucks All of Tessdog's files got banned i wanted to read the rest of the story

molten man
10-07-2007, 09:22 PM
short and sweet. Tess should mend her ways.. Keeping on getting banned is not good!!

admireu4ever
10-08-2007, 09:51 PM
Hey,

I thought Tessdog was guy. Also it's ashame he got kicked off, I like these stories.

Coyote
10-09-2007, 06:43 AM
ya she writes very good stories

molten man
10-16-2007, 10:37 PM
this is a wate of a story!! No continuation!!

admireu4ever
10-18-2007, 12:53 PM
It still was a good story. I wish there were more parts.

molten man
10-18-2007, 09:34 PM
or more parts, the writer should not be gettinn him.herself banned!!

anonimousbob
10-19-2007, 08:27 AM
It still was a good story. I wish there were more parts.

there is no reason people couldn't write some more, it wouldn't be the official ending but if the writer is banned, somebody else can always finish it

molten man
10-25-2007, 11:27 PM
hmmm. When does tess's ban end??

xxxMichellexxx
10-26-2007, 01:14 PM
hmmm. When does tess's ban end??

Never, It's a pernament ban. Please let this thread die now.