PDA

View Full Version : 30/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

bitchboirob
02-04-2013, 08:05 PM
30/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

30/M/Slave seeking Female Dominant (What else is new, haha). I have a webcam and mic, and would only ask that interested parties be willing to appear on cam long enough that I know they are who they say they are :)

I have not encountered too many personal limits as of yet, and I have a lot of toys/accessories available. Some of my collection includes: Dildos, Clover Clamps, Clothespins, Whipping/Striking devices, full female outfits, and some more.

I would say my BDSM talents thus far lie in lots of edging/edge holding, deepthroat/gagging, anal, nipple torture, and CBT, but I am always interested in new and interested scenarios to find new likes and new limits.

Age/Body aren't too important (as long as you're legal :P) as finding a good Domme is hard enough as it is without being too picky. As long as you are good at it or at least interesting hehe.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you!

Hard limits thus far: Poo, Blood, Family, Animals, Public.