PDA

View Full Version : Question

Hot.Nikki.Banxxx
07-01-2008, 10:37 PM
Hey Everyone! Im New Here And I Totally Have A Question FOR GIRLS!

Ive Sorta Been A Domme Before And I Made The Guy Eat His Own Cum. I Know Other Dommes Prolly Do It A Lot So I Was Just Wonderin If Yall Do It For Humiliation Or Ya Think Its Just Hot? :P Honestly I THink Its Kinda Hot, Is That Weird?

Nikki
;)XxX;)

Hampers
07-01-2008, 10:56 PM
This is a S/M lounge type of thing more than an actual Personal.
Moved.

onknees
07-02-2008, 12:53 AM
For me its not hot, its just disgusting :sick:
Last time I cum I was asked to do it on my face and it was quite disgusting.

banneduser
07-02-2008, 07:15 AM
I think its hot, but i have never done it! Ive eaten my cum from a ruined orgasm (how frustrating, but i love it!) but i really like the idea of eating all my cum but never had the guts to do it. Same with cumming in my own face, i havent got the guts but i want to! If you want to change that then just pm me and tell me how i should eat it and ill do it ;)

Bandit|Queen
07-02-2008, 01:37 PM
Yep totally hot! Love to see a guy to this and cum swap with him too :D

NakedEParty
12-20-2008, 03:43 AM
Honestly I THink Its Kinda Hot, Is That Weird?

Nikki
;)XxX;)

If the more you watch it the hotter it gets... you're literally on fire right now

TensionRoom101
12-20-2008, 05:05 AM
No, it's hot, especially when he's straight and not into it.
It's also a great stepping stone to getting him ready for creampies or a faceful of other people's cum.

New and Shy
12-21-2008, 01:04 PM
All I know is your avatar is hot! If I had a domme that looked like that, I'd eat it just to please them.

Hey Everyone! Im New Here And I Totally Have A Question FOR GIRLS!

Ive Sorta Been A Domme Before And I Made The Guy Eat His Own Cum. I Know Other Dommes Prolly Do It A Lot So I Was Just Wonderin If Yall Do It For Humiliation Or Ya Think Its Just Hot? :P Honestly I THink Its Kinda Hot, Is That Weird?

Nikki
;)XxX;)

kirstyjane
12-21-2008, 01:22 PM
I do like to see it. Best when someone cums on you been a girl and the guy licks it you hehe.