PDA

View Full Version : Becoming Increasingly Frustrated....

MysticalMadness
01-27-2013, 08:28 PM
I've only been really masturbating for about a year now. (I lived with a *very* closed minded family.) And I seem to have problems reaching orgasm. I'm becoming increasingly frustrated with this because I seem to be the only girl I know who has this problem.

Whenever I'm finished with a session, I'm not at all satisfied. In fact, I'm even more horny than before. Shouldn't an orgasm leave me feeling satisfied?

I bought an exerciser last year, around June I believe. I would have purchased ben wa balls, except that my muscles were pretty weak and I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to keep the balls in. I don't use the exerciser as much as I should, but I do use it. So why the hell am I having this problem?

Whenever I "cum", I do feel liquid come out. But, again, nothing satisfying is happening. And if I continue after that liquid comes out, it becomes unbearably uncomfortable to play. Is my body just weird? Can anyone give me advice OTHER than going to my doctor? Has any other girl ever experienced this? Even if only when you were starting out, I'd like to hear how you helped yourself get to where you are now. I'm desperate.

Iawyn
01-27-2013, 08:33 PM
When I first started masturbating, I didn't find it enjoyable at all. It took a long while for me to actually start to appreciate it. It was very sad and unfortunate time for me. But ultimately I found that my orgasms became better and better. I find that, as a girl, I had to train myself in order to cum. It's weird, but it really is how I had to go about doing it. I would say that it took me at least a year to get fully acquainted with how everything works. To be honest, from the way you describe it, it sounds like you're squirting? If that's true, consider yourself lucky. I've been trying to do that with no luck at all so far.

In this case, maybe I would recommend taking a bit of a breather to let your body cool down, then go back at it. Eventually I would imagine it would start to feel good enough where you can fully enjoy it. I hope this helps :(

minimarshmellow
01-27-2013, 10:19 PM
For me, my first orgasm is always weak. I get very sensitive after the first so I usually stop and feel unsatisfied. Many times I have kept going with an electric toothbrush on my clit and fought through the tiny bit of pain from being sensitive. The second orgasm is WAY stronger, enough to get the twitching and jello feeling.

I would say do whatever gets you going, then just tough through that really uncomfy time (which for me is about 2 minutes). Push through to the second orgasm and see if you can get the feeling you are looking for.

Kitten
01-30-2013, 12:42 PM
I think that letting go of the idea that this has to happen would help you a long way into the relaxing part. Realising that there's nothing wrong with that stimulation not having the same effect on you as it does on some others is important.
When you're free of "have to" and start enjoying the sensations instead of rushing through them to get to a certain result, you might find you're having more fun in general. And you might even reach what you're looking for now - but if not then that doesn't make a difference. It's not better or worse. :)