PDA

View Full Version : Handcuff dares

hershey789
01-19-2013, 08:40 PM
I just got a pair of handcuffs and I'm looking for dares to do with them... This is for both me and others with handcuffs (I on,y have 1 pair)

zootsuit
01-19-2013, 08:53 PM
Go far away and place your house key up high then place the hand cuff keys also far away in the other direction. Go in side, strip put your hand cuffs on your hands behind your back lock the door behind you when you go outside.

Sexdemon
01-20-2013, 01:10 AM
go into a large room or garden naked, now blindfold yourself with something and chuck the key to the cuffs (and house if garden) behind you, now commit by locking your cuffs behind you. happy searching.

you can also do a dare with a car if you have one. you will need 2 keys for the car.
go somewhere in the countryside where there are very few people at night and take a long walk from your car, now hide a set of car keys there and go back to your car. lower a window about half an inch and get naked in your car. now get out and lock your car, keep the cuff keys in the car. post the car keys through the window. you are now stuck naked outside, cuff your hands now. time for a nice exposed walk.

hershey789
01-22-2013, 01:16 PM
these are fun :D