PDA

View Full Version : getDare chatroom problem

vampire_girl
06-29-2008, 10:00 AM
Hi,

is someone else having problems with the chat? It often happens I get logged out the very same second I log in, and this every time I log in again after that.
It just happened again 3 or 4 times.

And when I finally stay in the room, without getting logged out for no reason, I can't say anything. Either I can't type anything, or it just doesn't appear on the chat screen.

Is this a problem with the chatroom itself, or just me doing some stupid things that I don't know of?

Davros
06-29-2008, 10:31 AM
Working fine for me...

vampire_girl
06-29-2008, 10:36 AM
Working fine for me...

Just signed in again, it took me 3 times but I'm in the room now, but nothing I type appears in the room. :s

AverageDaniel
06-29-2008, 10:58 AM
Do you wait? Sometimes there is a bit of a lag for me, especially after getting kicked like you're describing.

vampire_girl
06-29-2008, 11:05 AM
Do you wait? Sometimes there is a bit of a lag for me, especially after getting kicked like you're describing.

Yeah, well I try to wait anyway, if I'm not logged of again. Without doing anything, I get logged on and off like 20 times per minute.

depp
06-29-2008, 01:30 PM
If your connection lags for too long the chat assumes you are gone and drops your connection. :/

legoguy314
06-29-2008, 01:36 PM
yeah but i have noticed that people will ogin and logout really fast a whole bunch to. it doesnt happen to me but ive noticed it with others.

Knots101
06-29-2008, 01:51 PM
yeah but i have noticed that people will ogin and logout really fast a whole bunch to. it doesnt happen to me but ive noticed it with others.

What you describe is mostly the ad issue. The ad will pop up when people go to the chat an cause them to relog a few times

depp
06-29-2008, 07:04 PM
I know the chat has a few hiccups from time to time but I think in general the experience is very positive. The timeouts are annoying but really only occur rarely.

Hampers
06-29-2008, 11:45 PM
I find the timeout happens for me any time I have another window over the top of the chat for more than 30 seconds or so. I mean, I know you want my undivided attention, Depp, but I think this is going TOO FAR.
*Lovers Tiff*