PDA

View Full Version : need punishment for distracting girlfriend

new and willing
01-18-2013, 01:35 AM
So last night I went over to my girlfriends place and after talking for a little while we ended up making out then we talked for a while and made out again and then went through this cycle one more time. We ended up making out for probably about an hour and a half total and I ended up being there for probably 3 to 3.5 hours. This wouldn't have really been a problem except she had a bunch of stuff that she needed to get done and because I was over she ended up not working on it until later which in turn meant that she ended up staying up pretty much all night to get her stuff done. So I am here to ask for punishments for distracting her and keeping her from getting her work done.

Jacques
01-18-2013, 10:36 AM
The next time you go over to hers, she can tie you to the bed naked- (face yup or face down, her choice- or she can tie you up standing up, in a wardrobe or something) hands and feet, and blindfolded. She then leaves you there for at least 3 and a half hours, to make up for the time you distracted her- she can leave you for longer if she chooses.

During this time, she can check on you, and do any of the following (or anything else)
-get you hard, then stop before you can cum
-spank you
-squeeze your balls
-shave/ wax you
-write things on you

Before she lets you go, she can ask you to agree to anything, and unless you agree, you stay tied up for another hour, and get a spank with either a hairbrush, a belt, or anything other implement she chooses.