PDA

View Full Version : 21f Needs Torture

KinkyKitten
01-17-2013, 08:05 PM
me and my master have been getting torture dares from this site for weeks and recently my master said i couldn't cum for a week and i did so i'm being punished like the dirty little slut i am so i need torture dares my master will make me complete them as long as they don't involve pictures or permanent stuff. i dont have any toys right now because i'm at college but this weekend i'll be driving home so i'll have a dildo and vibe there so let me know if u want me to do dares there.
please give very cruel humiliating punishments that will make me think twice before disobeying master again.

MasterByRemote
01-17-2013, 08:24 PM
Seeing as you've been a bad slave to your master you must write 100 lines saying "I will never disobey my master again". The catch is that you must tie your tits tightly with rope or string, attach pegs or clamps to your nipples and have your vibe against your clit the whole time. Only when you've finished can you edge and then you must edge 5 times. You are not allowed to cum because this is punishment.

MKS55
01-17-2013, 08:30 PM
I like the way MasterByRemote works. One edge per 20 lines...cool.

Bleater
01-18-2013, 02:35 AM
Put an handfull of rice in each shoe and wear them whitout any kind of sock for a day.
Stand barefoot on thumbtacks.

Dr.Daring
01-18-2013, 03:52 AM
Get a marker and write "Dumb Cunt" on your chest and "Pain Slut" on your stomach in big, thick letters. Then cover the pen completely in toothpaste and insert it as far as you can up your ass. Then attach 5 clothespins to each of your tits. Then twist and pull all of them off, one by one. Then attach one to your clit and just leave it there. Now go to the bathroom and bring a spatula and a cup with you. Open the lid and seat of the toilet, stick your head in the toilet and close both the lid and seat on top of your head. Then, with your head still in the toilet, use the spatula to spank your ass 35 times on each cheek. Hard. Then use your fingers to edge twice. Then you must flush the toilet while keeping your mouth wide open, wait ten seconds after it has stopped and then take your head out of the toilet. Now flick the clit clothespin 10 times. Squat over the cup so your pussy is at least 8 inches (20cm) away from the cup. Now piss in the cup and fill it up. If you spill any on the floor then you must smack the clothespin off your clit, if you don't then you can carefully take it off. Drink roughly half of what is in the glass and pour the rest on the floor. Get on your knees, hands behind your back and lick up your piss off the floor. If you find it time staking and difficult, put a dirty pair of panties in your mouth and use them to mop up the piss and then suck it out of the panties.

Have fun and report back!

Erisaur
01-18-2013, 04:08 AM
^ holy .... Good dare going to write it down.

Dr.Daring
01-18-2013, 04:10 AM
^ *bows* thank you. I try hard to make my dares good and creative

slavegirlforyou
01-18-2013, 07:11 AM
dare me please sir!

KinkyKitten
01-23-2013, 11:34 PM
Sooo sorry everyone, I haven't reported back. I have done all dares except the last one. I haven't checked this thread for a few days, so my master wants me punished more, so keep them coming.

Brahater
01-24-2013, 12:18 AM
Drive to a do-it-yourself store any by an iron chain and a lock (with a key, not with a combination lock!). Put the chain into the loops of your jeans and close it with the lock. Make sure that you can’t take off the jeans any more.

Put all the keys in an envelope and to send by mail to your place.

Now you have to drink water mineral water, minimum one litre every three hours.

Enjoy!

Bleater
01-24-2013, 03:02 PM
report all the dare you did from this post, and how was the feeling
Do not wear socks or pantyhose for a week, you must stay barefooted or wear rice filled shoes for the week.

Greatcornbow
01-24-2013, 04:16 PM
Drive to a do-it-yourself store any by an iron chain and a lock (with a key, not with a combination lock!). Put the chain into the loops of your jeans and close it with the lock. Make sure that you can’t take off the jeans any more.

Put all the keys in an envelope and to send by mail to your place.

Now you have to drink water mineral water, minimum one litre every three hours.

Enjoy!

Better still, your master has the keys for a week. He makes all the decisions on when and if the jeans come off, for whatever reason, and what (if anything) you wear underneath.

KinkyKitten
01-28-2013, 10:24 PM
Thanks all, am working on dares.
Anymore?

Dravot
01-28-2013, 10:29 PM
Dildo goes in, vibe with fresh batteries gets held on clit, minimum of 30 minutes, 60 minutes would work better. Feel free to cum as much as you want but the vibe doesnt come off the clit till time is up. Forced orgasms will teach you an important lesson in self control.

argon2020
01-28-2013, 10:55 PM
Tie a thread between your nipples.Kneel on rice while you fuck yourself with a dildo. Edge 5 times and soak your panties and hang them on the thread. Hang it there and edge yourself another 5 times . Submit report by pm and then you may remove.

maiten
01-28-2013, 11:03 PM
Here's one you can save for later beg your master or someone else for help:
Mix 70% to 30% hot sauce and water and fill a condom with it, tie it off and put it in the freezer for later. Do the same with another one 50% 50% and label each. Once they're ready insert a medium sized vibe in your ass on low; you must prep your cunt by edging while on all fours and w/o using hands, you must have your head resting on the ground while doing this and think about how much you've displeased your master. You must then get on a raised surface, wear a blindfold , spread your hind legs (still on all fours mind you) and have your tongue hanging out. Thankfully accept 10 blows to your cunt and spread those lips open as you await your home made popsicles. DO NOT MOVE as you receive either of the frozen treats into your your pussy, your lips must be spread enough that the treat goes in with minimal contact to you what so ever. Once inside you may let go of your pussy lips and stabilize your self on all fours. You must enjoy the frozen treat as much as you can with the vibe in your ass on max and another on your clit, keep going until you have completely melted the treat. For every time you orgasm Icy hot must be massaged into your pussy lips and clit. Your clit must be flicked 3 times after each massage.
Let me know how this turns out for your