PDA

View Full Version : Humiliating Snow Dares :3

Thepainvain
01-17-2013, 03:46 AM
Hello Everyone. It's been snowing for a while now and there's a nice layer here. So I'd like to ask for some humiliating and degrading snow dares.

Things I like in terms of humiliating are: Licking weird thigns, Eating weird things, or eating in a weird way...

So, get creative and I'll report as good as I can. :)

swisstoni
01-17-2013, 05:33 PM
Go to the park, make some yellow snow somewhere fairly visible, then eat it. Not that creative, but it's a start, right? :D Think this thread has some potential!

Edit: Not sure if that violates your 'public' limit - guess it depends how discreet you are? You could always do it in your garden if not, just seems a bit less daring!

Queen Jenny
01-17-2013, 06:51 PM
Put on several pairs of panties and go somewhere a fair distance from your home. Next fill the innermost layer with as much snow as can fit and walk home. You must refill if all melts or falls out, and once home you must eat the snow.

daredevil1234
01-17-2013, 06:56 PM
Go outside and make a snow angel in just your underwear.

Thepainvain
01-18-2013, 07:49 AM
Go to the park, make some yellow snow somewhere fairly visible, then eat it. Not that creative, but it's a start, right? :D Think this thread has some potential!

Edit: Not sure if that violates your 'public' limit - guess it depends how discreet you are? You could always do it in your garden if not, just seems a bit less daring!

Hey, thanks. Seems like a good idea. I wanted to try that for a long time, anyways. I could do it right in my room, since I can reach out the window, so I might do it this afternoon. It would be a tad too public in the park, though, yeah. :)