PDA

View Full Version : Anal dares?

Kate Ryans
01-16-2013, 06:17 PM
I am new to this website and anal but, I want to ask for something to help me get started. I am asking for some anal dares. I don't have anything to use really but my fingers so just simply but creative and fun if you can! Thanks in advance(:

Also nothing messy or from my butt to anything else.

aldulf
01-16-2013, 07:15 PM
How many fingers can you get in your butt? If less than 3, PM me for punishment.

Kate Ryans
01-16-2013, 08:52 PM
I am able to get three fingers in lately(: I have been working at it for about a week. So have any dares to try? I will at least try all the dares that are acceptable

UnsureUser
01-16-2013, 08:53 PM
what kind of kitchen utensils do you have lying around? The handles of those tend to work pretty well...

Kate Ryans
01-16-2013, 09:00 PM
Okay, I will start tomorrow trying that(: add as many as you can find or think of and I will be trying tomorrow for me(;

UnsureUser
01-16-2013, 09:02 PM
Also, if you're new, ice cubes should be pretty exciting. The first will probably be pretty weird, but after you get it, see if you can go for three.

tomcat95
01-17-2013, 06:52 AM
You will need some sharpies.

You must put sharpies in your ass. Each 3 , you must edge. Go on until you can't put more then you can make you cum with the sharpies still in ass.

shaft2112
01-17-2013, 07:56 AM
Insert your hairbrush for anal stimulation - if you dare, lube it with toothpaste.
Try to edge with it three times, after that you have permission to cum.

Have fun ;)

Kate Ryans
01-17-2013, 08:17 PM
So with the ice cubes, I managed to get 5 up in there:3 it felt sssssooooo good!! The coldness felt really weird but did it feel amazing! Thank you(;

I did the sharpies next. The melted ice helped me get them in but it still took me a good 15 minutes to get them in, edge, and cum from there. Thank you too!

I am going to try the hairbrush a little later so stay tuned I guess(:
Also I don't really have any kitchen utinsels that would be good for this sorry):

MKS55
01-17-2013, 08:25 PM
Once you get a bit more comfortable with objects in your ass then i might introduce you to a very different kind of stimulation - both anal and vaginal :) Definitely for the adventurous, but not for a newbie.
Curious - let me know, here or PM

Kate Ryans
01-18-2013, 02:36 PM
I managed to get 4 fingers in there comfortably(; so if you want to make more with slightly larger sizes go for it(: also I got 7 ice cubes inside my ass and put to in to my vagina. The feeling was simply amazing(: the melting ice wasn't the only thing that was soaking wet(:

happy man
01-18-2013, 08:28 PM
Go to your local supermarket, buy a cucumber and some carrots. Now go to their restroom, lock yourself in there. Take off your panties, break the cucumber in half, and insert the largest part in your pussy. Now take as many carrots as you can comfortably fit in your ass and insert them there. Edge once. Put your panties back on and head home. You can remove the items only when you get back to your kitchen. On the way home make a stop at a clothes store, go to the changing room and edge twice. When home make yourself cum before removing any items....