PDA

View Full Version : Release me or condemn me.

Sexdemon
01-16-2013, 03:38 PM
I have setup a bondage scenario where I use the self bondage memory game.

I have setup the way I am tied to be inescapable spread eagle. I am also to be ball gagged with my poop in my mouth.

please post:

I Condemn you to taste shit for hours.

-or-

I release you from this peril.

The first post seals my fate.
Any time the word bitch is used towards me, i have to add 10 mins to my time. (max 2 per post will count)
Number of posts = more penalty for me.

I start the first session within the hour.

SizeE
01-16-2013, 03:44 PM
I condemn you!
sorry :-(

orlando007007
01-16-2013, 04:08 PM
Right bitch I think a bitch like you needs punashing

DarePerson101
01-16-2013, 04:09 PM
I condemn you.
But how will you do it?

Blue Griffin
01-16-2013, 04:18 PM
I say release, but don't know what to say either...

Sexdemon
01-16-2013, 04:47 PM
so that was a lot shorter than I hoped.

basically what happened was, I took a poop on a plate, I then tied myself to my bed after setting up a key drop release on the laptop. when I will be released is determined by how well or not I play the self bondage memory game.

so after tying myself up( apart from hands) I shoved a ton of poop in my mouth and rammed a ball gag in and a posture collar (keeps the gag in better).
I then cuffed my hands. I struggled with the taste as I was not yet committed. and then I started the program with a mouse I had. I was now committed.
I played the game and failed on the 4th question (out of 6) and then it showed 34 mins time total. I'm not sure what happened here, it should have been over a hour easy but idk. so for 34 mins I squirmed as inflated butt plug made me feel full and as the taste grew fouler. and after 34 mins the key dropped and i got out super fast to spit it out.

let me know if you have any more questions, ill be doing this again soon. and ill ask at the time and give 30 mins notice, maybe I could be saved, maybe not? who knows.

Sexdemon
01-19-2013, 03:22 PM
Doing this again, should last a lot longer if condemned.

please post:

-or-

I release you from this peril.

The first post seals my fate.
Any time the word bitch is used towards me, i have to add 20 mins to my time. (max 3 per post will count)
Number of posts = more penalty for me.

I start the second session within another 30 mins for ppl to respond

Thanks

AVCarnage
01-26-2013, 06:00 PM

Bitch