PDA

View Full Version : Give me a Dare to do at work!

emthomas10
01-16-2013, 02:20 PM
I'll be leaving for work soon (about an hour), I'm waitress and Wednesday nights are usually slow with not much to do. Give me something to do that will spice it up a little! Tell me what kind of underwear to wear (if any) I also have an assortment of toys; Ben wa balls, bullet with an attached remote, butt plug, and a few dildos and vibes. Nothing so public that anyone would notice. I have to wear all black and I usually wear tight legging like pants to work. Make me do something that will make me super horny!

Also if I get some good Dares I might do them other nights this week!

sq34ky1
01-16-2013, 02:30 PM
Sent you a PM :cool:

orlando007007
01-16-2013, 02:31 PM
where a thong with the butt plug in then put the bullet with remote in your pussy and turn it on ever time some one asks of a desert menu for 30 seconds

emthomas10
01-16-2013, 02:37 PM
where a thong with the butt plug in then put the bullet with remote in your pussy and turn it on ever time some one asks of a desert menu for 30 seconds

I like this dare, I might do it another night as I have one for tonight already. I'll report back when I do it!

Keep up the dares, I'll have fun at work!

getdaring
01-16-2013, 03:10 PM
how about you give yourself a wedgie and keep it in

emthomas10
01-16-2013, 03:20 PM
how about you give yourself a wedgie and keep it in

I like this as well, might add my balls to it...though I'm not wearing underwear on my dare tonight so ill do this another night! I will report back when I do it :)

Dark Fantasy
01-17-2013, 03:35 AM
Have you ever try crotch rope.?
The definition of it is a bondage technique which involves the tying of rope around a woman's waist which is then passed between the labia to apply painful or pleasurable pressure to the female genitals. You can change the rope with straps or harness as you like. Use it under your short tight skirt, directly onto the skin or over your panties, it's up to you.
Feel the sensation at your pussy while you are walking around tables offering coffee or the menu to your customers. Who knows you may start breathing hard, moan uncontrollable, getting wet down there and sweaty all over your body; and your customer gives extra tips for your weird acts. :)