PDA

View Full Version : 20/F - Please punish this horny cunt!!

Syl
01-14-2013, 06:23 PM
This cunt is coming to all of you asking for punishments for her small tits, ass, and dirty pussy. Torture gets me so wet, so please hurt me!! I will do every dare here within my limits, or face further punishment.
(Videos will be uploaded for the best dares! Some dares will be done in a video chatroom!)

zootsuit
01-14-2013, 06:30 PM
Wright all over your naked body insults like, cum dumpster, cunt, bitch, slut, useless, whore, slave, sum, and any other words of discouragement you can think of, you will then stand in front of a mirrior saying "I am a......" For each word 30times wile edging. You may only cum once every other words.

Syl
01-14-2013, 08:11 PM
Wright all over your naked body insults like, cum dumpster, cunt, bitch, slut, useless, whore, slave, sum, and any other words of discouragement you can think of, you will then stand in front of a mirrior saying "I am a......" For each word 30times wile edging. You may only cum once every other words.

Yes, Sir.
How many words would Sir like this slut to write?

CoreDestroyer
01-14-2013, 08:19 PM
Stuff as many panties in your ass and pussy as you can.

Then, write "cunt" and "slut" somewhere around that area.

Then, slap your ass 50 times, and slap your pussy with a ruler 100 times.

Take a pic, and send it to me via PM.

deschut
01-14-2013, 10:04 PM
I'll join in I guess ;-)

1.) Roll two dice and add up the numbers to determine how many times you will repeat the following:
- Now roll two dice and multiply the numbers to determine the amount of spanks you will give yourself on each ass cheek. For each round use a different item.

2.) Try and get as many clothespegs on your nipples and boobs. Do the same with your pussy.
- Roll a dice to determine what to do with the pegs:
(1-2): Get them off gently
(3-4): Get them all of by pulling, not opening!
(5-6): First do 10 jumping jacks and 10 pushups, get them off afterwards

3.) Try and edge using a pillow, you are not allowed to use your hands.

4.) Find 3 different items to fuck yourself with in your bathroom for 3 minutes each. Determine which is the best one and use that to edge 3 times within 5 minutes now.
- If you fail, write "Failing bitch" on your tits and leave that for the next 5 hours.

5.) Spank your boobs with a flipflop 20 times on each side while counting out loud.

6.) Get a bowl of yoghurt and some cereal, put it on the floor and get above the bowl like a doggie. Now without using your hands finish your food, like a proper little slut :-)

Have fun!

Top_Hat
01-15-2013, 04:57 AM
This dare will hurt, but you did say torture.

Roll a six sided die.
Hold open your pussy and slowly drip drops of tabasco sauce equal to the number shown into your cunt.
Wait ten seconds.
Roll again,
You will do the same thing except this time you will drip them onto your clit.

You are to repeat this again and again until your roll two sixes in a row.
If you stop early you must post here telling everyone what a failure you are and you must beg to be punished.

MKS55
01-15-2013, 05:01 AM
We have some local stuff called Kaitia Fire...puts tabasco sauce to shame. I'm sure she would benefit from ordering some!

andrew21
01-15-2013, 06:18 AM
Hope this gets a video of it. And I hope you can do this without bring disturbed too much from screams...

Kneel naked on the floor with your knees wide apart. Gag yourself do you can scream into it... And have a 9-volt battery. Hold your pussy lips apart and edge once do you are sensitive. Then hold the 9-volt battery to any part of your pussy, holding it there without moving it until you are screaming into your gag. Keep holding it for two seconds more.

Then edge again... And then hold the battery against another part of your pussy until you are screaming again... And hold it for a further four seconds.

Then edge again... And use the battery until you are screaming for six seconds. Then eight. Then finally ten seconds.

Only then can you let yourself cum, still kneeling with your gag in and your knees wide apart... :)

andrew21
01-15-2013, 01:15 PM
Also. Don't put the battery on your clit... Not yet. That's for punishment if you move from that kneeling position, or let yourself cum, or don't hold it for the proper length of time... ;)

shaft2112
01-15-2013, 04:14 PM
You will use binder clips on your nipples, as many teeth clamps as you have in a circle around them. Leave it there and edge for ten minutes. then take one clamp after the other of, for each clamp you will edge three times, spank your ass twenty times and slap your clit thirty times with your wooden spoon. every losen clamp will be attached to your labia and be left there till all clamps are on them. then you edge, using your wooden spoon in a hole of your choice. you will push your panties in the other hole. after five minutes you are allowed to cum.

I want a detailed report. Pictures via PM are a very nice optional dare.