PDA

View Full Version : Correct me

ottoman195
01-13-2013, 03:45 PM
In order to become a better submissive, I am trying to correct a few things.

1) I need to be able to come more than once within one session (usually after I come, I am finished and jump out of that "submissive mentality"

2) I need to be able to eat my come.

any suggestions you guys have to help me do this would be appreciated, or punishments to complete if i dont.

Light anal, bondage, light cbt (toothpaste, etc), pain, wedgie,

dislikes:

hard anal, very messy, scat, family, humiliation, feminization (while i dont like feminization as a whole, i am fine with loin cloths, thongs, etc)

here we go...

Fallen4life
01-15-2013, 10:08 PM
Wait kind of toys do you have for bondage?? Also, you must rub you balls and dick with tooth paste 30 minutes before you take a shower. When you do take a shower you aren't allowed to rub it off, you must let the water do that what did I forget?? Oh, you can't turn the heat of the shower up anymore than half. Good luck :)

fred&ted
01-16-2013, 08:19 AM
To submit more you should be tied up at the very beginning, have them tease you for a bit and then make you cum. Since you're tied down you can't stop them, they should then put the cum in to your mouth and gag you so you can really swallow it or let it out of your mouth. They can then start jacking you off.

You should do this a few times and you should hopefully get used to it.