PDA

View Full Version : 18/m first time on here looking for dares or truths

sneddo
01-13-2013, 01:51 AM
Hey this is my first time on here my 18th birthday was yesterday so i could finally register for a account looking for any truth or dares thanks.

wuffbutt19
01-13-2013, 02:33 PM
Truth: Are you straight, gay, bi?

Dare: Put an ice cube on your chair. You have to sit on it in your underwear until it melts.

IcanseetheLight
01-13-2013, 02:44 PM
Congratulations, welcome and please grab yourself a newbie-dare:

Strip naked, make it sexy, do a little striptease. Once you are naked, grab a coin and hold it to the wall with your nose for 10 minutes. Keep your hands behind your back. While you are standing there, use the time to think of a list of likes and limits to add to your signature, so we have some inspiration to give you a dare to your liking.
Add 1 minute for every time you drop the coin, btw... gotta have SOME punishment, right?

sneddo
01-13-2013, 05:35 PM
Truth: Are you straight, gay, bi?

Dare: Put an ice cube on your chair. You have to sit on it in your underwear until it melts.

I am straight and far out that was cold

sneddo
01-13-2013, 05:36 PM
Congratulations, welcome and please grab yourself a newbie-dare:

Strip naked, make it sexy, do a little striptease. Once you are naked, grab a coin and hold it to the wall with your nose for 10 minutes. Keep your hands behind your back. While you are standing there, use the time to think of a list of likes and limits to add to your signature, so we have some inspiration to give you a dare to your liking.
Add 1 minute for every time you drop the coin, btw... gotta have SOME punishment, right?

Ok I have already done my likes dislike etc and completed your dare I did not drop the coin once

IcanseetheLight
01-13-2013, 05:44 PM
Get an icecube. Tie a rope around your underwear and trap the other end of the rope in the gap between the upper side of a door and the doorframe. Make the rope so short, that you have to stay on your tiptoes and still will be giving yourself a wedgie. Now let the icecube melt on your nipple and play with yourself with the free hand. Change hands and nipples regularly, so both nipples get some attention. You are not allowed to cum before the icecube has completely melted.

With the temperatures in Australia, I just hope jou've got any ice left :D