PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/slave seeks 21+/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

FraserSlave
01-12-2013, 12:27 PM
22/male/slave seeks 21+/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

I have put a lot of adds up to become someone's slave and have got the odd PM back saying, yes what's your skype/msn and expect it off me right away but then always disappoint fairly quickly in. I'm looking for someone who will treat me with respect outside of ownership (once I am owned then it becomes my Mistress' choice how she treats me).
So I am putting forward this proposal to get a new long term Mistress, that I can build a relationship with.

Likes: masturbation, semi/hidden public, online public, masturbation/orgasm control and denial, anal, underwear crossdressing, clothespins, mild pain, ice, shower, dice dares, pics, cum, edging, mild clothing control (only underneath), food, cum eating

Limits: messy, scat, diapers, pet play, full public, heavy pain, loud, spanking, shaving

My preferred choice of communicating is Skype or Yahoo. I live in the UK (GMT). My Skype is fraser.kirkman23 and my Yahoo is [email protected]. Please if you are going to add me on either of these let me know through a PM so that I know who you are.