PDA

View Full Version : Young couple looking for truth or dare COUPLES

hashtagwhove
01-12-2013, 12:06 AM
We are a male (age 28) and female (age 21) long-term committed couple that is interested in finding another couple around the same age to exchange truths and dares with online.

We are both well groomed and in good shape and expect the same from you. We by no means are looking for super models, but we do want someone who cares about their appearance.

About us...

I am a 6'3", slender, fit, white guy with dark brown hair. I do not lift weights, so don't expect cut abs and bulging muscles. I also do not wax and/or shave my entire body. I do my share of manscaping and don't look like I'm wearing a perma sweater, though.

She is 5'6" with a sleek, athletic, and proportionate runner's build. She is also white with brunette hair.

What we are looking for...

We are looking for a male/female, or female/female couple around our age, but that is mainly so that we can relate better to you.

We are not picky on race, though I kind of have a thing for Asian girls, and she has a thing for black guys. Again we are not picky there, those might just be a bonus. Anything fake (physical or mental) is a big turn off.

But more important than the physical, we are looking for a couple that is fun and will come up with fun questions, interesting and exciting dares, a willingness to take questions and dares from us, and might be interested in sharing some pictures as well.

If we ask you to share pictures with us, we will do the same, we will not however, show our faces. We do not expect you to either. We would like to make sure everyone stays anonymous.

We will not meet anyone in person, or give out personal information such as phone numbers, addresses, or the like.

We are not interested in doing anything we would normally do on a toilet to ourselves, or each other. We also do not like being arrested. We are okay with being sneaky in public, but anything too extreme will get shot down. We are not interested in violent torture to ourselves or others, incest, humiliation in front of friends/acquaintances or the like.

If you are an interested COUPLE, we would like you to send us a PM with your ages and a brief description of yourselves, like we have above. Also, please ask us 3 questions you would like us to answer. If we like your questions, we will answer them, and ask you some questions in return.

We are not interested in any singles, only couples. If we like your questions, and you like our answers and questions, then we could be interested in giving you our e-mail address. If you are still interested, we will want you to send us a picture of yourselves with a sign to verify you are real. You don't have to show your face or even have to be nude. Pictures from you will get you pictures from us.