PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

gargarale
01-11-2013, 07:00 PM
20/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

Hello. Bonjour. Hallo. Hola. G'day. Dzien Dobry.

Welcome to most probably another ignored thread. However, I thank you for giving me the time of reading this before deciding on this advert.

THIS IS THE PERSON
I am a 20 year old Physics student from the United Kingdom. University takes up lots of my time, so I like to spend time with my housemates and friends.

However, none of them understand me. So I spend my online time talking to people who do! My free time at Uni is taken doing this, while on break I generally spend relaxing and taking time out.

THIS IS THE MASTER
I have been an online Dom for 3 years, and have had a love of bondage since a child. However, I have always liked the thrill of being in control of my subs or slaves. This control could be on any level: minor things like individual tasks or major, life-controlling decisions which I prefer (although I have experience in both).

Due to the variety of people I have controlled, I have experience in lots of things (as listed below), and will generally adapt to the sub's/slave's own likes and limits.

I personally see the sub/slave as only one level below myself, but one big level. I enjoy having casual conversations with them, but also expect some respect at the same time. I will respect your responsibilities outside of your submissive lifestyle, and I would expect you to respect when I am outside my dominant lifestyle.

THIS IS THE ADVERT
I am looking for a female who is up for being controlled in any way online over a significant amount of time (not 1 or 2 days). As long as you have one like in my likes and limits below, I am happy to be dominant for you.

The main means of communication is through Skype, Yahoo Messenger, e-mail, or text for any UK person once commitments have been made.
I am generally online in the evenings in UK time, but have experience in being awake to chat to US/Canada slaves also. Other time zones will be considered, I do make allowances for anyone I take on.

I expect little more than you respect your position to me, commit beforehand to do any task that does not match your limits, and to understand why you have been punished and to commit to those punishments. I am not always looking to be dominant, so some times you could expect to just chat like friends.
Although I can be strict if the sub/slave disobeys, a relationship when being obeyed is a much nicer prospect.

I also do not mind what personality or level of submission you are: if you are quiet or learning the ropes, you will be considered just as much as an experienced or someone who knows their own does. I will always state your pro's and con's if you want to know, and help you improve in any area you want to (or need to if I feel it is unsatifactory).

Also, my philosophy on a D/s relationship is that anything expected from the dominant person should also be expected by the submissive. As such, I will always try to help you in any way you want me to, just like I would expect you to. I also NEVER cross a limit, and always give a back-out option if the sub wants it.

THIS IS THE LIKES
Loves:
Orgasm Control: This includes multiple edging, and orgasms for good behaviour or chastity for bad. Tasks here may include mandatory number of edges a day or losing privileges of stimulating yourself.
(Self-)Bondage: This could be minor, like just sleeping with tied ankles, to major as punishment, like hogties, or even forced time scenarios.
Daily Life Rules: This includes clothing control, set times made for chores, respect, or other tasks as and when required, or things like mandatory exercise. Punishments here could include how to sit for a time period or to lose the privilege to say a certain word for a time period. Tasks here are generally personalised to the submissive.
Motivational Punishments: Again very personal, goals would be set to help encourage you to one of our own goals.

Humiliation: Body writing, embarassing posts or tasks, perhaps showing more of your body than you would like.
Pain: Mostly clamps, but also deliberate lack of comfort scenarios.
Webcam: For you to be available to be seen aids the relationship and any tasks within it.

Limits:
Health Risking: including anything from asphyxiating, sharps, scat, weapons, blood, etc.
Illegal Acts: doesn't need explaining.

THIS IS THE OFFER
Are you still reading? Then I thank you for giving me your time. Any sort of feedback on my post would be very appreciated.
Are you interested? Then please PM me on here, and we can talk further regarding it. A few things:
*Please give your first name, age, gender, and location (country/time zone will suffice).
*Please give me an idea of your likes/limits.
*Please tell me if pics or webcam are a Yes, Yes after some time, or No.
*Please give me a short reason (2 sentences will suffice) on what makes you a good submissive.

THIS IS THE SUMMARY
If you are a female wanting to be controlled, than please ask here.
Pics/Cam not required (although preferred), anyone female may apply.

OldCumBunny
01-14-2013, 09:08 AM
Nice ad, really liked reading, and actually wanted to send you a private message, but as it turns out, you have some privacy settings on, so it`s not possible for to send you a pm :(

well, if you wish to talk, pm me your yahoo id or email addy...

Take care ;)

gargarale
02-12-2013, 01:22 AM
I'm still looking, if anyone is interested, just PM!

gargarale
04-03-2013, 11:26 AM
Now 21, and still looking for a sub.

If you are a newbie to D/s, I don't mind, I can help you start up, and if you just want to chat (not act in D/s), I am also interested. :)

Thanks

prestongirl
04-27-2013, 03:38 PM
I'm interested. PM'ed :)