PDA

View Full Version : 19F. Toys, questions, dares.

CuriousRedHead
01-11-2013, 02:30 PM
Hello. ^^

I'm Sarah, 19, and new to GetDare.

Today is payday, and I'm in desperate need of some new toys as I only own one vibrator, but I'm not sure what I should buy or what I should do with it.
I would like to order from www.bondara.co.uk, and I'd prefer to not have to pay more than £15 - £20 per item.

Because I'm new I'm tyring to get to used to the forums and meet new people, so please, ask me anything you wish. I adore being humiliated, and I will answer anything you ask, no matter how personal.

I'm also willing to take dare requests, these can revolve around the new items. I might also give pics as proof, but they wont show my face. I'm going to create a KinkTalk account, too, so I can post the pictures there.

;)

Edit:

I've just been sent a message asking to describe how I look. I thought it would be best to post the answer here. I'm 5 foot 5, a size 14/16 UK, I have hazel eyes, ginger hair, and have 40E breasts.

mcphisto
01-11-2013, 02:45 PM
Hello,

First of all, welcome to getdare, may i suggest these for your purchase:
http://www.bondara.co.uk/japanese-clover-nipple-clamps

Second, may i suggest you list a few limits / things you like, this helps everyone to suggest something on your level.

and last, a simple question, how much use did your old vibe get?

CuriousRedHead
01-11-2013, 02:53 PM
Hello,

First of all, welcome to getdare, may i suggest these for your purchase:
http://www.bondara.co.uk/japanese-clover-nipple-clamps

Second, may i suggest you list a few limits / things you like, this helps everyone to suggest something on your level.

and last, a simple question, how much use did your old vibe get?

Thank you so much for the suggestion, I've been thinking about getting nipple clamps. I've used clothes pegs in the past, so I'm sure I will get a great deal of use out of them.

I've added Likes, Dislikes and Limits into my signature.

Truthfully, the vibe didn't get as much use as I thought it would have. I live with my sister, so because it's quite loud I couldn't use it when she was at home, and it didn't do a lot for me unless it was turned on, which is the main reason for wanting to explore new toys.

mattz26
01-11-2013, 02:59 PM
So you like anal? And you don't own a buttplug yet? Guess that should be changed! Also I guess something from the quiet & silent vibrator section would be nice for you. Site actually stopped working for me so I can't send links right now... sorry!

mcphisto
01-11-2013, 02:59 PM
How about, you wear the same set of panties until your order arrives and you're not to take them off for toilet trips.

CuriousRedHead
01-11-2013, 03:04 PM
So you like anal? And you don't own a buttplug yet? Guess that should be changed! Also I guess something from the quiet & silent vibrator section would be nice for you. Site actually stopped working for me so I can't send links right now... sorry!

No need to apologise. :)

Butt plug is certainly on the list. I was thinking about getting anal beads too!

How about, you wear the same set of panties until your order arrives and you're not to take them off for toilet trips.

If I order them today, they arrive some time next week. I'm working on Wednesday, so I'm going to have to change my panties for that, but I will wear them until then.
Do I have to wear them while I'm in the shower?

mcphisto
01-11-2013, 03:12 PM
ok, you should wear them at home.. (change for work) then change back. As you mention it, yes, wear them for the shower.

CuriousRedHead
01-11-2013, 03:17 PM
ok, you should wear them at home.. (change for work) then change back. As you mention it, yes, wear them for the shower.

Perfect, thank you. :)

Would you like a picture of the panties after I'm able to remove them?

mattz26
01-11-2013, 03:17 PM
No need to apologise. :)

Butt plug is certainly on the list. I was thinking about getting anal beads too!

Ah, yes, anal beads is a good idea!

So right now you don't have anything to fill your pussy with? I'm gonna assume you already put a dildo on the to buy list. So until you receive your new dildo you should put a piece of fruit in your pussy for a few hours (2 or more) every day. It can be in slices (a whole apple might be too big for example, so slices seem better) but when they come out you have to eat the fruit. Daily fruit is healthy after all. :)

mcphisto
01-11-2013, 03:21 PM
Perfect, thank you. :)

Would you like a picture of the panties after I'm able to remove them?

I like you, you're full of suggestions! i'll leave that down to you, however, i'd be happy to set you more stuff if i wake up to a panty pic! ;0)

CuriousRedHead
01-11-2013, 03:21 PM
Ah, yes, anal beads is a good idea!

So right now you don't have anything to fill your pussy with? I'm gonna assume you already put a dildo on the to buy list. So until you receive your new dildo you should put a piece of fruit in your pussy for a few hours (2 or more) every day. It can be in slices (a whole apple might be too big for example, so slices seem better) but when they come out you have to eat the fruit. Daily fruit is healthy after all. :)

I do often struggle to meet my five a day. :p

A full apple would be too large because I'm quite tight, so I will have to stick with cutting them into slices. Would it be okay to put the fruit into condoms for safety while it's in me?

CuriousRedHead
01-11-2013, 03:22 PM
I like you, you're full of suggestions!

Haha, I believe that's a yes? :p

Once the task is completed, I'll create my KinkTalk account and post the picture there.

mattz26
01-11-2013, 03:25 PM
I do often struggle to meet my five a day. :p

A full apple would be too large because I'm quite tight, so I will have to stick with cutting them into slices. Would it be okay to put the fruit into condoms for safety while it's in me?

Yeah, like I said: slices are alright too. :) Well, the goal was to make the fruit taste a bit like your pussy juice, would be a bit humiliating to eat I guess. But maybe safety is more important here?

CuriousRedHead
01-11-2013, 03:27 PM
Yeah, like I said: slices are alright too. :) Well, the goal was to make the fruit taste a bit like your pussy juice, would be a bit humiliating to eat I guess. But maybe safety is more important here?

To make up for it, is there anything else you would like me to do?

mattz26
01-11-2013, 03:40 PM
To make up for it, is there anything else you would like me to do?

Let's see, are you able to get the fruit out of the condom (after the few hours insertion of course) and wet them with your pussy juice? This won't take long I assume and will have the same effect while it is safer.

story_freak
01-11-2013, 03:40 PM
hi RedHead,

as you also ask for dares, I am so kind and give you one.

As you have unusual insertions and hidden public in your likes, here we go.

Next time you go somewhere public, I want you to carry one item from every room in your apartment with you. ( Including bathroom and kitchen)

So I want you to go through the rooms, pick one item in every room and put it into your pussy, the items may be small or big, whatever you like. But there has to be only one of a kind! So not two pens for example.

You are allowed to remove the items after you came back home again! Post here, what items you carried with you.

CuriousRedHead
01-11-2013, 03:41 PM
Let's see, are you able to get the fruit out of the condom (after the few hours insertion of course) and wet them with your pussy juice? This won't take long I assume and will have the same effect while it is safer.

That sounds more than doable!

mattz26
01-11-2013, 03:42 PM
That sounds more than doable!

Sweet, hope you enjoy both the insertions and the tasty daily fruit. :)

CuriousRedHead
01-11-2013, 03:46 PM
hi RedHead,

as you also ask for dares, I am so kind and give you one.

As you have unusual insertions and hidden public in your likes, here we go.

Next time you go somewhere public, I want you to carry one item from every room in your apartment with you. ( Including bathroom and kitchen)

So I want you to go through the rooms, pick one item in every room and put it into your pussy, the items may be small or big, whatever you like. But there has to be only one of a kind! So not two pens for example.

You are allowed to remove the items after you came back home again! Post here, what items you carried with you.

Thank you so much for the dare.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean here. Am I to take the items with me in a bag and insert them at different times, so that each item was inserted seperately, or are they all to be inserted at the same time? I doubt that many items would fit, as there are 8 rooms in total.

story_freak
01-11-2013, 03:50 PM
no, all items at the same time, the whole time you are out. As I said, they can be small! So yes 8 items total.

CuriousRedHead
01-11-2013, 03:51 PM
no, all items at the same time, the whole time you are out. As I said, they can be small! So yes 8 items total.

Okay, I will try, and of course will post the report here, and in a PM to yourself. :)

shaft2112
01-11-2013, 03:51 PM
How about this?

Next time you're out buying groceries, you wear under your coat your sexiest lingerie with heels.

mattz26
01-11-2013, 03:57 PM
And you like orgasm control? So you'd like to give up control? Asking someone for permission to cum? Guess we can do some nice dares with that, keeping you horny until you're allowed to cum. :)

mcphisto
01-11-2013, 04:14 PM
I concur with Mattz, orgasm control is good fun! How about you edge for us, get right up to the edge of climax, then stop..... and wait for 3 of us to allow you to continue past the edge. Of course we reserve to right to ask further things of you to gain consent.

BTW, You should do this now!

havefunboy
01-11-2013, 04:44 PM
chineese love ball to put into pussy and when you got them wear them all day without panty and dress up with a skirt so you can feel and touch pussy as much as it can !!
buttplug is great and some vibr take 3 sizes big one ,normal one and a small to train youre ass !!!

like to hear more from you and i adore proof pics :D

mattz26
01-11-2013, 05:00 PM
I concur with Mattz, orgasm control is good fun! How about you edge for us, get right up to the edge of climax, then stop..... and wait for 3 of us to allow you to continue past the edge. Of course we reserve to right to ask further things of you to gain consent.

BTW, You should do this now!

Definitely not allowed to cum today (today being the day you read this of course) anyway I think. You are allowed to masturbate though: do this for 30 minutes. Of course no cumming during this but you should at least edge 5 times. If you can't make 5 edges in 30mins (can't imagine), just continue until you reach 5. You also have to wear 2 clothespins on each nipple for this time and play with them while you play with your pussy.

shadowofchaos
01-11-2013, 05:31 PM
something you could buy would be arousal gel plenty of uses for that and heres some questions to humiliate you ;)

when was the last time someone saw you naked?
whats the furthest you have gone with a guy/girl? describe?
when did you first start to grow boobs?
when did you get your first bra? was there an embarressing story to go with it?
when did you get your first period? what was it like?
what does your pussy juice taste like?
what toys do you have?
how and when did you get your first one?
best dare you've done?
worst dare?
most painfull thing you've done?
most humiliating thing you've done?
shaved, trimmed or natural pubes?
if I sent you a dare and asked for pics would you do it? (assuming you asked for a dare)
tampons or pads? why?
secret fantasies?
ice or hot wax?
whats the worst regret you have?
whats the worst truth we could ask you? what would the answer be?

Kitty-
01-13-2013, 01:11 PM
Have you ever..
Used drugs?
Tasted yourself?
Had sex?
Had sex on the first date?
Given a hickey?
Received a hickey?
Been with someone just for sex?
Had sex with a virgin?
Had a one night stand?
Had an STD or thought you had one?
Had sex with someone where there was an age difference of more than 20 years?
Failed in seducing someone?
Been in a threesome?
Had sex with more than three persons at a time?
Watched while someone else masturbated?
Been watched while masturbating?
Shaved your pubes? Do you still?

What is your...
Biggest fear?
Favorite food?
Biggest turn on?
Biggest turn off?
Favorite movie?
Favorite tv-show?
Favorite colour?
Favorite alcoholic drink?
Favorite non-alcoholic drink?

Do you prefer..
A beach or a forest?
Day or night?
Vegetables or meat?
Warm or cold?
Green or blue?
Waffles or pancakes?
Sweet or salt?
Dark or light?
Comfortable and not looking good or looking good and very uncomfortable?

How many...
Languages do you speak?
Pillows do you sleep with?
Exes do you have?
Toys do you have?
Dates have you had?
People have you had sex with?
People have you had oral sex with? (Either giving or receiving)

What's the most degrading thing you have done?
How exactly do you masturbate?

bee9
01-14-2013, 09:42 AM
A ball gag - to do chores and for punishments.

Posture collar - to keep you in place.

Latex panties - for pussy being wet 24/7.