PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location

stgt_dom
01-11-2013, 01:31 PM
24/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location

Alright, where to start.
I'm currently 24, male, student and from germany. I'm a gamer, a bookworm, a bit of a hedonist and, to borrow the term, a bear. If you are uncomfortable with this, you might as well stop reading here ;)

I've been top for some several years now, though mostly in RL, and now I'm looking for some new experiences - aka some online relationship(s).
You don't have to have a cam, but it would be appreciated. I will not require you to go on cam or send pics from the beginning if you're uncomfortable with it and want to build some trust first, and I'll never require you to show your face.
What am I looking for, you might ask.
I'm looking for a female slave, 18+. Beginners and experienced slaves are equally welcome.
My personal likes include:
orgasm control/denial
(forced) multiple orgasm
insertions
anal
bondage
light to medium pain
public, to a negotiable extend
spanking
breathplay (mentioned for the sake of completeness - this is a no-go without personal contact)
My limits (non-negotiable):
piss/puke/scat
overly messy stuff in general
I'm always willing to try out new stuff, so if you're having some kinks you want me to consider, let me know.
I expect obedience, no matter what.
I will not expect you to be online daily, as I know perfectly well how tight a personal schedule can be - I will, however, expect you to carry out your tasks and write appropriate reports.

If you are willing to be taken as a slave by me, feel free to contact me.
Please include some basic info about you, your personal likes/dislikes/limits (including stuff you want to try and limits you'd like to push) and a list of toys and/or other equipment (eg rope) you have at your disposal.
We'll work from there.