PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in NZ

Lucy.angel
01-11-2013, 03:54 AM
19/female/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location

Good Evening to all of you.

I'm Mistress Lucy. I am currently seeking an online sub/slave who is willing be trained in the ways of online servitude.

I am specifically looking for female subs and slaves from Australia/New Zealand region for time zone reasons. But other slaves would be considered too.

Owning a camera or camera on a smartphone is highly desire-able. Bonus mark for sending me a picture of you with the application.

You will not be just an online sub, you will also be able to have conversations with me aside from when we play. I want someone who is fun to chat to as well as fun to play with. Intelligence and fluency in english is essential. When applying, tell me what you think being a slave is all about, and why you think you are a good slave. Hint: avoid being generic and try to stand out.

My Likes:
-Systematic training
-Keeping records (blogging, journaling)
-Semi-public
-Light Pain

My Dislikes:
-Scat
-Watersports
-Beastiality
-Illegal

What I'm looking for
1. You are willing to be online
2. If you are willing to please and are able to take direction very well
3. Have a willing heart to learn. I do not mind if you are a beginner or veteran.
4. You can spell and have proper grammar.
5. You are respectful.
6. Have a personality.

I will be performing interviews over the next week or so. You may contact me below or via PM.

I hope to hear from some of you soon.

Themasub
01-11-2013, 04:35 PM
First time I've seen someone else from our neck of the woods here, best of luck.

Lucy.angel
01-13-2013, 05:36 PM
You are right, there doesn't seem to be that many of us around =S