PDA

View Full Version : permission to use the bathroom?

Sussex21
01-10-2013, 04:09 PM
Hi all,
since i have given total bathroom control to my guide, she has instructed me to post a thread on here where i will have to always ask permission to use the bathroom, as i no longer have control.

This may include dares/tasks. My guide has stressed that you may make me edge but i am not allowed to cum, as my guide has control of my orgasms as well

Many thanks
Sussex21

inflamio
01-10-2013, 04:17 PM
Give yourself a shoulder wedgie, if you leave it in for 2 hours you may pee through the wedgie, if not you must edge 10 times then wedgie yourself again then pee through the wedgie!

This-Girl
01-10-2013, 04:48 PM
A shoulder wedgie I am afraid is something my ward is capable of right now. However he will be willing to substitute the shoulder for a regular one for 3-4 hours.

Smokey69
01-11-2013, 04:40 AM
You may pee but you have to pee on yourself. Enjoy ;P

littlebadgirl
01-11-2013, 04:46 AM
Worthless slaves like us should suffer and learn to enjoy it - some people have already given you permission to pee but for what it's worth, my vote is a no. Also add 5 more edges from me too, darling ;) Feeling vengeful ? Well, you can always post on my thread of PM me with a dare to humiliate and torture your fellow worthless slave, or your guide could do the same if she would like to :) Best of luck ! :)

Sussex21
01-11-2013, 06:05 AM
Thank you all so far,